Thai Language Competency Exam

coma

I sat the Thai Language competency exam on 29th November 2010. In the hand manual it stated that they would release the results in the Ministry of Education website within 3 working days. However, I have yet to see them.

QUESTION~??? Is there anybody in this forum that also sat this exam? And if so do you know if they have set a new date on when they will be releasing our results? Thanks guys.

Correction to my original post guys. Saturday the 27th of Novemeber was the date. Not the 29th. One day just runs into another here. You know.

It takes a few months to release the results. Somebody told me that the same teacher checks all the writing tests and that's why it takes that long (but I don't know if that's true).

Correction to my original post guys. Saturday the 27th of Novemeber was the date. Not the 29th. One day just runs into another here. You know.

It takes a few months to release the results. Somebody told me that the same teacher checks all the writing tests and that's why it takes that long (but I don't know if that's true).

• 3 months later...

Does anyone know if the results have been published ?

They are NOT going to publish the results online. You must go to pick them up ด้วยตนเองที่กระทรวงศีกษา ฯ A real pain in the arse too I might add. :annoyed:

Just went to BKK to pick up my results.