The Rolling Thunder Of Big Bikes

Gonzo the Face

I notice and hear the rolling thunder of some pretty big and mean looking bikes in town.

Looks like agood showing in our city.

Had the opportunity of seeing some first hand last eve, as I blew past them on my own Customized Trike. Noticed their subtle glances of envy.

Well to each their own .

:rolleyes:

Edited by Gonzo the Face

Yep every year at King's Birthday.

HOG do a ride.

Greenie weenies are on their bicycles.

Yeah, those guys who pedal a bicycle up Doi Suthep are frail wimps.

Besides, they don't make bicycle seats big enough for the typical HD rider's butt.

HOG do a ride.

Yeah, those guys who pedal a bicycle up Doi Suthep are frail wimps.

Besides, they don't make bicycle seats big enough for the typical HD rider's butt.

The three Thai guys I saw riding big Harley Davidsons were anything but big butts. They were slim, trim men who would make any woman's heart flutter.

HOG do a ride.

Yep I were. And I passed some nice chopped V-Twins on the way down from Doi Suthep as traffic was so heavy today. Oh... And I am sure I smelled a lot worse than any motor-head when I was done!

there is a big biker scene in Chiang Mai with both white man and thai clubs.

everybody thinks farting in public is bad manners but bikers love to make their bikes make really loud fart sounds when they are riding.

The louder the farting sound, the more balls the rider has.

these bike gangs cruise around chiang mai in a circuit.

that means every hour or so you are awakened by the roar of 10 or so mechanical farting machines.

especially if you are staying in a guest house near Thapae Road. The sound echoes tremendously.

these bikers have no sensitivity to other people,

but I don't want to seem insensitive:

I know the white trash from my country need to wake everyone else up to remind them that they are here to drink themselves to death.

there is a big biker scene in Chiang Mai with both white and thai clubs.

everybody thinks farting in public is bad manners but bikers love to make their bikes make really loud fart sounds when they are riding.

that means every hour or so you are awakened by the roar of 10 or so mechanical farting machines.

especially if you are staying in a guest house near Thapae Road. The sound echoes tremendously.

I know the white trash from my country need to wake everyone else up to remind them that they are here to drink themselves to death.

"Loud engines save lives"

Bumper sticker on a loud bike in California. And I'd say it's true!

I never see them while driving in my car... but I sure hear them.

there is a big biker scene in Chiang Mai with both white and thai clubs.

"Loud engines save lives"

Bumper sticker on a loud bike in California. And I'd say it's true!

Then why aren't a lot of CHIPS (California Highway Patrol) riders killed in accidents?

Maybe because they are sober and know how to ride?

Loud engines attract attention to needy egos.

there is a big biker scene in Chiang Mai with both white man and thai clubs.

Why would ANYONE choose to come to Thailand and stay in the center of a city like Chiang Mai when they are adverse to loud noise? There have been fireworks explosions going off since 3 weeks BEFORE Loi Katong. They haven't let up right through the King's birthday and will probably continue right past new years. As far as noise is concerned the fireworks are FAR, FAR worse than a few motorcycles.