Arriving Soon

ImageDude

wow, beautiful shot!

As with all those kind of 'winterscapes'

it looks a whole lot nicer viewed from a nice warm pub :D

Glad to hear you're finally able to get back home, you must be over the moon mate :)

Oh, I nearly forgot...HUMBUG!

Hi Biff, yep I am looking forward to arriving. And your right, snow looks fantastic on xmas cards :lol:

Cheers

ImageDude B)

wow, beautiful shot!

As with all those kind of 'winterscapes'

it looks a whole lot nicer viewed from a nice warm pub :D

Glad to hear you're finally able to get back home, you must be over the moon mate :)

Oh, I nearly forgot...HUMBUG!

Hi Biff, yep I am looking forward to arriving. And your right, snow looks fantastic on xmas cards :lol:

Cheers

ImageDude B)

Welcome back to town-hope we can meet at the potluck or something,one day.

brianmarinus

We are certainly looking forward to your return. I hope it is a smooth trip.

Since you are a photography buff, I'll include some pics here of a place I would love to visit. Doubt I'll ever be able to afford the trip but if I could, I would go. Huffington Post seems to always come up with some good pics of some cool stuff. That is where these come from. 15 beautiful shots.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/jim-bell/pictures-of-mars_b_791652.html#198680

Since you are a photography buff, I'll include some pics here of a place I would love to visit. Doubt I'll ever be able to afford the trip but if I could, I would go. Huffington Post seems to always come up with some good pics of some cool stuff. That is where these come from. 15 beautiful shots.

http://www.huffingto...652.html#198680

I'll come with you :) what kind of visa do we need? I've looked on Agoda for a hotel but they're kinda expensive even in low season!

I think we should drive there, will your jeep make it there and back?

I know you speak the language already so we'll be all set when we meet the locals!

;)

http://www.huffingto...652.html#198680

I'll come with you :) what kind of visa do we need? I've looked on Agoda for a hotel but they're kinda expensive even in low season!

I think we should drive there, will your jeep make it there and back?

I know you speak the language already so we'll be all set when we meet the locals!

;)

Yes, I am most familiar with the language. All will be well. And I am not averse to making the drive. It will be the trip of a life. Or two, if you go.

Imagedude has arrived. My wife and I had a most pleasant and surprising visit with he and his wife today. I was very impressed with how well he has come along. I think many of you will be surprised as well, when you see him.

If ever I go through something like what he has gone through, I hope I come out the other side doing as well as he is. And, he is getting better every week.

For those of you who don't know him well, don't bother with trying to be helpful. He has got it together better than most of us that are younger and haven't had such a battle. For those of you who do know him well............. Well, you know him. He's no different a man than he was a year ago. He may make some adjustments in his hobbies but they will be minor adjustments.

Keep on keepin' on, my friend. And welcome back.

kandahar

Imagedude has arrived. My wife and I had a most pleasant and surprising visit with he and his wife today. I was very impressed with how well he has come along. I think many of you will be surprised as well, when you see him.

If ever I go through something like what he has gone through, I hope I come out the other side doing as well as he is. And, he is getting better every week.

For those of you who don't know him well, don't bother with trying to be helpful. He has got it together better than most of us that are younger and haven't had such a battle. For those of you who do know him well............. Well, you know him. He's no different a man than he was a year ago. He may make some adjustments in his hobbies but they will be minor adjustments.

Keep on keepin' on, my friend. And welcome back.

kandahar

I am happy to hear that!

I hope he does not have to adjust when it comes to photograpy, the photo in OP shows that he has not.

Welcome home ID!

:jap: :D :jap: