A Month In The Land Of Smiles

I am planning on coming to Thailand for about a month and was wondering if anyone had any ideas on places to stay. Especially reasonably priced fully furnished apartments or the like. I stayed in a serviced apartment last year and am looking into cheaper alternatives this time around.

Any ideas would be greatly apreciated.

I am planning on coming to Thailand for about a month and was wondering if anyone had any ideas on places to stay. Especially reasonably priced fully furnished apartments or the like. I stayed in a serviced apartment last year and am looking into cheaper alternatives this time around.

Hi byron40,

I think you will need to be a little more specific if you are to get any responses here.

Fore example, how much do you want to spend, how much room do you need, and where do you want to be located may give you a kick start.

Cheers

Aitch

Hi byron40,

I think you will need to be a little more specific if you are to get any responses here.

Fore example, how much do you want to spend, how much room do you need, and where do you want to be located may give you a kick start.

Cheers

Aitch

And which month?