Serviced Or Virtual Business Office

phuketlen

Hi all,

I am looking for a serviced or virtual office in Pattaya or very close by. I need an address and would like phone answering/forwarding, meeting room and basic secretarial services, internet, etc. I need it to be "classy" i.e. some place I meet up market clients without them firing me before I even meet them there. Any such place? Thanks a lot in advance for any decent leads!

Cheers,

Len

wwwdotsaraandotcom

pattayaservicedofficesdotcom

wwwdotmoveandstaycom/pattaya-serviced-offices.php

thanks but...first one does not exist as far as I can tell, second one is merely a statice email page which I found a few weeks ago, emailed and never heard back and the last one lists no offices, which I also found a few weeks ago...yes I do know how to google first before asking here ;)

Yeah had the same problem recently, there really is a gap in the market for some decent office space.

On Sukhumvit heading south between Pattaya Klang and Tai (or maybe further) there is a red building which advertises office space. Not sure of the name but it does not look too spectacular from outside. Someone might be able to help you with the name.

BTW never did find anywhere so if you do get any decent leads then pass em round...

Yeah had the same problem recently, there really is a gap in the market for some decent office space.

On Sukhumvit heading south between Pattaya Klang and Tai (or maybe further) there is a red building which advertises office space. Not sure of the name but it does not look too spectacular from outside. Someone might be able to help you with the name.

BTW never did find anywhere so if you do get any decent leads then pass em round...

Yes I checked there too, "Sar___ House" ...not too nice outside, less nice inside. Really not workable for professionals...and was even told by the very limited staff that they do not provide any virtual or serviced office services...but its not really an option for us even if they did given the place.

Yes I checked there too, "Sar___ House" ...not too nice outside, less nice inside. Really not workable for professionals...and was even told by the very limited staff that they do not provide any virtual or serviced office services...but its not really an option for us even if they did given the place.

BTW its just past Pattaya Tai