The 2011 Thaivisa Calendar

Tywais

File Name: 2011 Thaivisa Calendar

File Submitter: Tywais

File Submitted: 2010-12-07

File Category: Thaivisa Members Files

The complimentary 2011/2554 Thaivisa calendar is now available for download. It includes all public holidays and various celebrations held throughout Thailand and an appendix giving cultural and historical information for them.

A special thanks for all members who contributed photos for the calendar. :wai:

Click here to download this file Size 7.7MB

Thank you for choosing me November 2010 photo to be in the 2011 calendar. laugh.gif

Whatever happened to the others that submitted 3 photos for 2011 calendar ? Not Thai related?

The Colonel an Amateur Photographer

Kanchanaburi Win :wai:

Whatever happened to the others that submitted 3 photos for 2011 calendar ? Not Thai related?

Not sure of your question. There were maybe 2 or 3 that I didn't put in the gallery for voting as some were scanned images or collaged and a couple due to content. All the info was put into a spread sheet, weighted and sorted by weight. This put many members with multiple photos at the top and to be fair I attempted not to use more then one photo per member though ended up with two photos from one member excluding the cover page which was predetermined by me before the voting as it fit the template I had already created.

For example - Kan Win, all 3 photos were in the top ;) , fabianfred 8 were in the top!, JulienBkk 3 in the top, etc. I had to make a judgment call on the multiple photos as to how it fit into the calendar.

Hope that answers your question.

Nice design Tywais. I thought your specialty was Physics not design. :rolleyes: A really professional job by you and all the photographers. A calendar I am happy to print on Photo Paper and have on the wall all next year.

Edited by harrry

It looks great.

Are there any PDF experts out there that can explain to me how to print it out in A3 size? All of my attempts end up with an A4 size document on A3 size paper.

Most printers I've used will have a scaling factor option such as in % (100% being actual size of original). There also may be an option to "fit to paper".

//edit - just checked the sizes. A3 landscape has the same width as 2 A4 pages in portrait mode. Might try and print to the A3 in landscape and use the option, if available, to print two up - that is 2 pages on one.

A3 297 × 420

A4 210 × 297