Good Hair Salon For Stylish Cuts

KMixon

hello. i have searched the CM forum and havent found anything very recent, so excuse me if i am asking a question that has already been asked a million times.

I am in search of a good hair salon in Chiang Mai. I need someone who understands a fair amount of English, as my Thai is awful. I don't want to spend a fortune, but I am certainly willing to pay a fair amount if I can find what I am looking for. My last experience was not so great. The lady seemed to understand what I was asking but still did something totally different and it was only after she was started that I realized she did not understand me. I even showed pictures. I see millions of salons around town, but I really don't want to chance it again. I know its just hair, but I want what I want. Thanks in advance for your help!

i go to my barber every month or so . cost me 35b sometime i give 50b with a shave + a good neck rub and head massage

i think she do well .

back in my country i go to a hairdresser or yo call it stylist .

weave a Scissor around my head . spend 1 hour looking left and right . wash my hair blow it dry . wash it again . after that add some wax to hold the hairstyle there created .

2500b

i love thailand

I would recommend Absolute Hair Studio just down past Kaew Suan Gouw. The boss speaks good English and it is not too pricey but not the cheapest

My wife called in there a couple of weeks ago before we came back to Aus. Place seemed clean and professional and the level of English was very good, even though my wife is Thai. She didn't have the perm she wanted because it was too late in the day and next day we headed for Bangkok but i am sure if we had stayed she would have gone back.

Howard

just wanted to thank you guys again for suggesting abslolute hair. called today and was able to get in same day, no problem. they were very friendly, spoke good english, and knew exactly what i was talking about. the guy who shampooed my hair was amazing. about 20 min head massage. i could just settle for that and no cut! i suggest this place and thank those of you who suggested it.

1292313287[/url]' post='4086942']

just wanted to thank you guys again for suggesting abslolute hair. called today and was able to get in same day, no problem. they were very friendly, spoke good english, and knew exactly what i was talking about. the guy who shampooed my hair was amazing. about 20 min head massage. i could just settle for that and no cut! i suggest this place and thank those of you who suggested it.

How much did you pay?

Go to Get Cut Get Nailed, 8/6 Moon Mueang soi 6 (sompet market). Ting (084-445-8215) speaks excellent english as she lived in the UK for several years. Next to Eurana Hotel in the soi................very reasonable priced.