How Well Does Your Wife/gf Take Care Of You

Rigger

So how well does your wife take care of you

I have seen mates wives who do pretty well nothing. house is untidy doesnt know or want to cook. Gets some one else to do the washing

I guess I got pretty lucky as my wife likes to do pretty well every thing for me from washing me in the shower to shaving, picking out what I wear, always asking me if I want her to cook something, keeping the house and our two kids clean. She does get a alot of help from her mother of course. I have tried to do the dishes a few times but she refuses to let me.

I think her mother who is very old fashion in her ways has drumed this into her from a very young age to look after her man. She has been like this for 5 years so I cant see her changing

Mother treats her father the same way

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I have seen mates wives who do pretty well nothing. house is untidy doesnt know or want to cook. Gets some one else to do the washing

You've met my business partners GF then? :D

Me and my wife share jobs etc around the house, sometimes I can't be arsed so she does it and vica versa. :o

I guess I got pretty lucky as my wife likes to do pretty well every thing for me from washing me in the shower to shaving, picking out what I wear, always asking me if I want her to cook something, keeping the house and our two kids clean. She does get a alot of help from her mother of course. I have tried to do the dishes a few times but she refuses to let me.

I think her mother who is very old fashion in her ways has drumed this into her from a very young age to look after her man. She has been like this for 5 years so I cant see her changing

You lucky man.

Does she have a good dress sense for you, If I let my missus choose i'd look like a right tw@

She does cook but most of the time I don't eat it, all in all she's not a bad un.

Would rather shave and shower myself TBH.

TAF :o

You arwe lucky mate.

We are all lucky being married to thai women.!

Mine does SO much, an Aussie sure wouldn't do what she does as i lie there drinking chang, being a lazy sod.

I used to put up a bit of a fight about some of the stuff she would want me to wear as I all ready had good dress sense being Aussie with a suitcase full of blue singlets. So maybe I do look like a <deleted> but it keeps her happy :o

Better yet, how well do you treat your wife? do you cook, clean etc?

Better yet, how well do you treat your wife? do you cook, clean etc?

I treat her very well of course but I dont normaly cook or do windows I only help out with any jobs that need a bit of muscle

Yep, good to have a thai partner appreciation thread. Just reminded this morning how lucky I am. Girlfriend does everything, I have to force her to let me wash the dishes each day, always offering to cook, inconvenience herself for me etc. Keeps me on my toes so I end up doing things I might never otherwise have done such as weed the garden and paint walls...however it is too easy to get lazy and take it all for granted.

Well, my GF is too good to be true (but she is). She teaches in an international school and we spend sometimes together especially weekends. I am kind of lazy person but I try to share the work, most of the time she doesnt let me do the stuff, until and unless, of course, it requires muscles.

Sometimes, she is doing something and needs a lot of help, in this situation I prefer to do the work by myself coz what is the use if I have to be busy with her.

Following are the few things which she does for me:

1. Washing clothes

2. Ironing clothes

3. Mopping

4. Cleaning house as much as possible

5. Cooking, she cooks very well

6. Sharing money for the stuff

The above list is just an example, she does a lot more things too. Although, being a working girl, she helps a lot too. She earns maybe more than me, anyway, I must say that I am lucky enough to get her. I must say that she is the best woman in my life.

She is so kind and loving and caring that I really want to marry her ASAP.

P.S. She is and never been the BG, she belongs to a respectable bangkok family.

My missus is the best cook in Thailand, so always cooks the main evening meals.

She actually enjoys ironing and always makes sure I am well turned out.

Everything else we tend to share, whoever feels like doing it , does it.

Often tho, we end up spending a lot of time gardening and the housework and the dishes may get overlooked.

As long as the place doesn't get in too much of a state, we don't really care.

Sometimes, when I'm in the mood to be spoilt a little, she will fetch and carry for me. Sometimes I do the same for her.

We have a great life and a great relationship. I wouldn't feel happy to sit guzzling beers all day, while she runs around doing everything for me.

Each to their own. :o

My missus does heaps for me. So many things to mention. Most have been mentioned already. Though i'm big enough to shower myself. We do about the same amount of cooking though. Shes good at certain dishes and i'm good at others. Thai/mexican / Indian. I can cook them all. The missus stick to Thai. Great food. Never had a bad meal. Shes good to me and i'd never change her.

My missus does heaps for me. So many things to mention. Most have been mentioned already. Though i'm big enough to shower myself. We do about the same amount of cooking though. Shes good at certain dishes and i'm good at others. Thai/mexican / Indian. I can cook them all. The missus stick to Thai. Great food. Never had a bad meal. Shes good to me and i'd never change her.

I am big enough too that is why she likes to shower me :D:o

Well it is sure so nice to hear that there are too such lucky guys out there with wonderful helpful thai wives.

I am too in this group because mine just does too much for me. I am 50 and she really is making the change for me. So many times I just do not do what I know I should. What she does for me is remind what I know I should do, so she does so much for me.

Well it is sure so nice to hear that there are too such lucky guys out there with wonderful helpful thai wives.

I am too in this group because mine just does too much for me. I am 50 and she really is making the change for me. So many times I just do not do what I know I should. What she does for me is remind what I know I should do, so she does so much for me.

No offence....but if you know what you should do then why not do it :o

I think I would feel uncomfortable is my g/f or wife tried to do as much as some do. Don't get me wrong, I think it would be great having someone who loved you enough to want to do most things for you and of course it would be appreciated. Still, however, I am more of a person who would want to do these things for the women I loved, for example cook, clean, take care of the house and sourounding etc.

As someone previously posted, each man to their own, exactly right

Edited by Davey

Just being lazy or set in my old irresponible ways I suppose

I think I would feel uncomfortable is my g/f or wife tried to do as much as some do.  Don't get me wrong, I think it would be great having someone who loved you enough to want to do most things for you and of course it would be appreciated.  Still, however, I am more of a person who would want to do these things for the women I loved, for example cook, clean, take care of the house and sourounding etc.

As someone previously posted, each man to there own, exactly right

Agree to some extent, it is a two way street, I would feel very uncomfortable is I had to rely on my wife to wash me :o

Just being lazy or set in my old irresponible ways I suppose

Ok understand the lazy bit..... my wife just said you are a lucky man. :D

I think I would feel uncomfortable is my g/f or wife tried to do as much as some do.  Don't get me wrong, I think it would be great having someone who loved you enough to want to do most things for you and of course it would be appreciated.  Still, however, I am more of a person who would want to do these things for the women I loved, for example cook, clean, take care of the house and sourounding etc.

Agree to some extent, it is a two way street, I would feel very uncomfortable is I had to rely on my wife to wash me :o

Who said anything about relying on there wife to wash them. Yes my wife does wash me most of the time but she has done it since the day we started the relationship. So for me it feels very natural. I work 35 day straight 12 hrs a day and when I am home she likes to fuse over me nothing wrong with that I have never asked her to do it she seems to enjoy it but proberly not as much as I do

Who said anything about relying on there wife to wash them. Yes my wife does wash me most of the time but she has done it since the day we started the relationship. So for me it feels very natural. I work 35 day straight 12 hrs a day and when I am home she likes to fuse over me nothing wrong with that I have never asked her to do it she seems to enjoy it but proberly not as much as I do

You obviously work off shore, earning loads of money....enough said :D

I am big enough too that is why she likes to shower me :D:o

My wife washes me but i wash her as well and it's nothing to do with being lazy. In fact it ends up being great exercise :D Happy Days :D

i BET SHE WASNT A BG , WAS SHE !