How Well Does Your Wife/gf Take Care Of You

Rigger

Yeah it is a great life!

Sorry SriJohn if I made any errors I am a foreigner... :D

Just so long as you're not a university professor.... :D

Seriously though.... your English is quite exceptional and the remarkable manner in which you post, conveys a wonderful message... :o:D

Wishing you and your wife many years of continual blissful life... :D

:D

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

That's right. Mine allows me multiple-entries so I can do it as often as I wish.

Does that mean you have to enter a different Country (Edited, misspelling just too rude!) every 90 days?

No. I can enter the same Country (or Count for short) as I like. :D

I'm pondering over the benefits/implications of obtaining a Double Entry Visa. :o

you wife sounds alot like my wife I go shopping with my wife but after 2 hrs I start to get shopping rage.

I used to get shopping rage almost instantly. The wife would ponder several minutes deciding on something trivial like which brand of toothpaste to buy. I'd angrily and quickly grab the first one that I saw and throw it into the trolley. But then I'll notice the price of it and replace it with a cheaper brand. Then, I'd notice that if I chose another brand I could get a free toothbrush. But then paying an extra few baht for a lousy free toothbrush wasn't really worth it. But then if I were to select the one with an extra 10%, with 'Bubble Fruit Flavour for Kids' and a cute little picture of Pokeman on the tube then...........

Now, I understand why women suffer from headaches so much. :D

But I really love my wife. She's even made herself fatter so there's more of her for me to love. :D

my thai wife has

1. stopped me drinking as much as i used to

2. made me stop having to many wasted holidays

3. made me work harder

result:- better bank balance, feeling a better person, healthier

god bless her

OMG - Same Same :o

I think the best way to describe what my wife does for me is that she gives me purpose...

totster :D

Danny

How is it living there in Isan, boring or plenty to do?

My dearly beloved is so considerate, after I do the cleaning ,put dishes away, put laundry on, put garbage out,chop her mango or pappya up for her morning salad, she leaps out of bed...............so I can make it.

She is just so considerate.

my thai wife has

1. stopped me drinking as much as i used to

2. made me stop having to many wasted holidays

3. made me work harder

result:- better bank balance, feeling a better person, healthier

god bless her

OMG - Same Same :o

I think the best way to describe what my wife does for me is that she gives me purpose...

Danny

How is it living there in Isan, boring or plenty to do?

Most of the time there are things to do... but it does have it's boring moments... but these can be easily remedied.

Luckily I'm the kind of person that likes the peace and quiet, I can make do with a book, or some music... easily pleased. :D

p.s - btw, I'm in UK at the moment

BG or not BG I think has very little to do with it. But if you must no my wife was 17yo when I met her she walked into my mates bar asking if she could work there. The first couple of nights at the bar she refused to go with anyone and spent most of her time helping in the resteraunt side cooking and cleaning until I asked her to come out one night with me and she did (and yes money did change hands) but stayed with me from that day on. She hates me bringing up anything to do with that past and she wont go any where near that bar. So I guess she was a BG but then again I think she wasnt

Beautiful, Rigger - if only they could all have it happen that way.

Well, my GF is too good to be true (but she is). She teaches in an international school and we spend sometimes together especially weekends. I am kind of lazy person but I try to share the work, most of the time she doesnt let me do the stuff, until and unless, of course, it requires muscles.

Sometimes, she is doing something and needs a lot of help, in this situation I prefer to do the work by myself coz what is the use if I have to be busy with her.

Following are the few things which she does for me:

1. Washing clothes

2. Ironing clothes

3. Mopping

4. Cleaning house as much as possible

5. Cooking, she cooks very well

6. Sharing money for the stuff

The above list is just an example, she does a lot more things too. Although, being a working girl, she helps a lot too. She earns maybe more than me, anyway, I must say that I am lucky enough to get her. I must say that she is the best woman in my life.

She is so kind and loving and caring that I really want to marry her ASAP.

P.S. She is and never been the BG, she belongs to a respectable bangkok family.

Not to be nit-picking, but if you are an "ajarn", why is your grammar so bad? It's not just this post, but all your others as well. I take it you are a not native speaker, which is fine if you are not. Given that, I'm curious as to what subject you do teach. Is it possible for your gf to help you with your language skills?

Ajarn is just a nick name. BTW can u point out the so called BAD part of my grammar, so I could know whats wrong where? :o

With my fabulous Thai wife and mother of two ( actually she always says three including myself as the biggest child ) I have never been happier .

She makes me feel like a man and act like a gentleman .

We divide the roles she is the Home Minister , and Finance Minister ,

I am the Minister of Labour ,allowed to attend the cabinet meetings for joint decision making.

A question for you guys ...How is your Thai wife at cooking and eating other countries food ?....Mine is a good cook ...Thai , UK, Italian , Korean and Indian .

Indian curries being our treat out with the kids ....any one else this lucky or are you stuck with the most conservative ( zenophobic ) eating culture I have experienced

Edited by rcalsop

Well, my GF is too good to be true (but she is). She teaches in an international school and we spend sometimes together especially weekends. I am kind of lazy person but I try to share the work, most of the time she doesnt let me do the stuff, until and unless, of course, it requires muscles.

Sometimes, she is doing something and needs a lot of help, in this situation I prefer to do the work by myself coz what is the use if I have to be busy with her.

Following are the few things which she does for me:

1. Washing clothes

2. Ironing clothes

3. Mopping

4. Cleaning house as much as possible

5. Cooking, she cooks very well

6. Sharing money for the stuff

The above list is just an example, she does a lot more things too. Although, being a working girl, she helps a lot too. She earns maybe more than me, anyway, I must say that I am lucky enough to get her. I must say that she is the best woman in my life.

P.S. She is and never been the BG, she belongs to a respectable bangkok family.

Not to be nit-picking, but if you are an "ajarn", why is your grammar so bad? It's not just this post, but all your others as well. I take it you are a not native speaker, which is fine if you are not. Given that, I'm curious as to what subject you do teach. Is it possible for your gf to help you with your language skills?

Ajarn is just a nick name. BTW can u point out the so called BAD part of my grammar, so I could know whats wrong where? :o

Well, when you speak English like that which what I does, you'd understand why I've never teached. Isn't it?

But, even me myself, don't never, use as much commas, as you had gone and done and did.

:D

With my fabulous Thai wife and mother of two ( actually she always says three including myself as the biggest child ) I have never been happier .

She makes me feel like a man and act like a gentleman .

We divide the roles  she is the Home Minister , and Finance Minister ,

I am the Minister of Labour ,allowed to attend the cabinet meetings for joint decision making. 

A question for you guys ...How is your Thai wife at cooking and eating other countries food ?....Mine is a good cook ...Thai , UK, Italian , Korean and Indian .

Indian curries being our treat out with the kids ....any one else this lucky or are you stuck with the most conservative ( zenophobic ) eating culture I have experienced

The first time my wife went back to Australia she just about staved her self until we got into the citys where she ate Chinese/Thai food every day$$$. Now days she eats and tries most foods when we are back in Aus but still takes a few weeks supply of thai noddles with her

....any one else this lucky or are you stuck with the most conservative ( zenophobic ) eating culture I have experienced

My missus is a first class cook ( Thai food)

As for your comment, I can't agree. Thai food is not at all conservative, There is plenty of variety.

Maybe you mean that the Thai people are unwilling to try foreign (to Them) food?

Many western foods are expensive. I have found many Thais unimpressed with Hamburgers etc (McDonalds)(Crap) . I can't blame them for this.

Most seem to enjoy Pizzas.

Well, my GF is too good to be true (but she is).

OK, I'll respond. This in spite of the fact I don't wish to detract from the many other wonderful posts in this thread. I will respond with the expectation that you will never, ever again post in Thaivisa, "ajarnmark", as you are a fraud and a liar, without credibility or a conscience.

ajarnmark Posted on: 2005-07-01 01:11:53

Hey becky, I m sure that u must not be taller than me. I m 184cm tall and as my nick suggested, I am a teacher in a university here

Here you proclaim to be a teacher in a university (ajarn).
ajarnmark Posted on: 2005-08-14 22:47:43

I am going with my wife at singapore in October

Here you proclaim to already being married.

As for correcting your grammar, I will leave that to you to sort out. Perhaps if you picked up a book and learned something instead of wasting everyone's time on Thaivisa by posting your lies, you would be better off. I know the rest of Thaivisa would be.

Good luck in life.... just so long as it doesn't involve thaivisa forums anymore.

So how well does your wife take care of you

I have seen mates wives who do pretty well nothing. house is untidy doesnt know or want to cook. Gets some one else to do the washing

I guess I got pretty lucky as my wife likes to do pretty well every thing for me from washing me in the shower to shaving, picking out what I wear, always asking me if I want her to cook something, keeping the house and our two kids clean. She does get a alot of help from her mother of course. I have tried to do the dishes a few times but she refuses to let me.

I think her mother who is very old fashion in her ways has drumed this into her from a very young age to look after her man. She has been like this for 5 years so I cant see her changing

Mother treats her father the same way

Mine is absolutely wondeful!! Does everything with a smile

been together 12 yeras now and it just gets better!!!

Ajarn is just a nick name. BTW can u point out the so called BAD part of my grammar, so I could know whats wrong where? :D

OK, I'll respond. This in spite of the fact I don't wish to detract from the many other wonderful posts in this thread. I will respond with the expectation that you will never, ever again post in Thaivisa, "ajarnmark", as you are a fraud and a liar, without credibility or a conscience.

Hey becky, I m sure that u must not be taller than me. I m 184cm tall and as my nick suggested, I am a teacher in a university here

As for correcting your grammar, I will leave that to you to sort out. Perhaps if you picked up a book and learned something instead of wasting everyone's time on Thaivisa by posting your lies, you would be better off. I know the rest of Thaivisa would be.

Good luck in life.... just so long as it doesn't involve thaivisa forums anymore.

Hey Sriracha_Johan

Is there any grammar mistake? :D

Life does not go upto your expectations, so I will post here as long as I want. As far as being Ajarn is conerned, I used to be an ajarn in July, but now i changed my job already. :D

As far as reading my posts are concerned, I would like to thank you that u spent ur precious ( :D ) time in reading them.

Just to make it clear, I treat and love my GF as wife, so sometimes I mention wife and sometimes GF. Hope u can understand that.

Where are the lies? I wonder :D:o

Edited by ajarnmark

Ajarn is just a nick name. BTW can u point out the so called BAD part of my grammar, so I could know whats wrong where? :D

Hey Sriracha_Johan

Is there any grammar mistake? :D

Life does not go upto your expectations, so I will post here as long as I want. As far as being Ajarn is conerned, I used to be an ajarn in July, but now i changed my job already. :D

As far as reading my posts are concerned, I would like to thank you that u spent ur precious ( :D ) time in reading them.

Just to make it clear, I treat and love my GF as wife, so sometimes I mention wife and sometimes GF. Hope u can understand that.

Where are the lies? I wonder

*sigh*... that's ok. Thaivisa readers are adept enough to sort out your so-called explanations... and know that you have neither credibility nor honesty. You are digging yourself a deeper and deeper hole. I was just trying to save you the embarrassment, but that's ok... you're too intellectually challenged to recognize it.

On second thought, post as much as you want... people always enjoy a good chuckle written by fools.

Actually I look forward to your laughably constructed words of deception.

btw, what's your current occupation? Nuclear physicist??

:o

Edited by sriracha john

I have seen mates wives who do pretty well nothing. house is untidy doesnt know or want to cook. Gets some one else to do the washing

I guess I got pretty lucky as my wife likes to do pretty well every thing for me from washing me in the shower to shaving, picking out what I wear, always asking me if I want her to cook something, keeping the house and our two kids clean. She does get a alot of help from her mother of course. I have tried to do the dishes a few times but she refuses to let me.

I think her mother who is very old fashion in her ways has drumed this into her from a very young age to look after her man. She has been like this for 5 years so I cant see her changing

I don't care too much about how well my wife takes care of me.

I am more concerned about how well I take care of my wife.

I don't care too much about how well my wife takes care of me.

I am more concerned about how well I take care of my wife.

:o:D:D

I would care about how well my wife takes care of me to a certen extent but she could stop doing many of the extra things for me and I wouldn,t think of her or love her any less.

As I think I take good care of my wife so I expect the same in return

....any one else this lucky or are you stuck with the most conservative ( zenophobic ) eating culture I have experienced

As for your comment, I can't agree. Thai food is not at all conservative, There is plenty of variety.

Maybe you mean that the Thai people are unwilling to try foreign (to Them) food?

Many western foods are expensive. I have found many Thais unimpressed with Hamburgers etc (McDonalds)(Crap) . I can't blame them for this.

I was not refering to the Thai food just their eating culture ....not trying other countries food ( I do not mean Pizza , KFC ans Big Macs ) Lamb , chesses, pates ,curries , baked potatoes , Mexican food , Korean Food , Greek , Proper italian ....etc ..etc etc..to quote Yul Brinner :o

I was not refering to the Thai food just their eating culture ....not trying other countries food ( I do not mean Pizza , KFC ans Big Macs ) Lamb , chesses, pates ,curries , baked potatoes , Mexican food , Korean Food , Greek , Proper italian ....etc ..etc etc..to quote Yul Brinner :o

As I said, most western foods are very expensive and not even available in most places.

I have found that Thais will try foreign food if available to them. Mostly, though, they like their own and other asian food.

My wife has enjoyed the local food in Germany, Holland, Denmark, Portugal except goats cheese ( I have never seen her make a face like that before ) and some good pub food in the UK. We had some good curries in Portugal but if she is away from home too long she tends to suffer from papaya pok pok withdrawal symptoms.