Beer Lao - Wholesale Available In Phuket?

simon43

3 or so years ago, I used to purchase crates of Beer Lao from the Thai distributor, for resale in my hotel.

Now I think this distribution company is no longer trading..

Does anyone know if there is a Beer Lao distributor in south Thailand (or in Bangkok?)

Thanks

Simon

From http://www.beerlao.l...ntact.php?id=45 we find the Thai importer of Beer Lao:

Company Name: NKT IMPORT-EXPORT CO., LTD.

Address: 300/2 Moo 10, Mittraphap Road,

T.Phochai, A Muang, Nongkhai,

Thailand.

Tel: (0066) 42-413231

Fax: (0066) 42-413298

Contact Person: Mr. KO owner of Big Jiang

Department store in Nongkhai and

Mr. Somchai Marketers in Bangkok

Can you take it from here?

Edited by tombkk

Unless you're going to buy hundreds of cases, you're probably best off just buying from Makro or Supercheap. To follow up on madmitch's comment, recently I bought some dated in July and they were fine, while a mate bought some dated November and it tasted really "industrial" with a heavy metal flavour. This is the first time I've ever come across a bad batch, but from reading other forums here at TV, it does happen from time to time.

I have noticed many bars saving bottle tops and I once inquired about why. I was told that the beer distributors come around monthly and calculate a discount based on volume. No idea how much of a discount but baht is baht. Plus, they deliver so you don't have to lug cases of beer around. hope that helps.

Bar Ninja, Taina Road, Kata has beer Laos in stock........... and always seems to have a good fresh supply of it...... never had a bad bottle yet

They have also got...... STELLA ARTOIS :burp: in 330ml bottles and proper San Miguel not the light stuff!!!!

Edited by TheVinylMan