Home Brew Kits

fred007

Can you buy Beer brewing kits in Bangkok ?If so where please and how much...Or have the Big Boys...ie Mr Sing got that one sown up as well

would prefer Ausi Brew kits Namely the Coopers Family Brand.......................AHHHH Just love that Stoutburp.gif........Merry Xmas All......

its possible to get it, i will recommend brewing whiskey or rum.

u can get the home brewing kit at most upcountry brewing company, those "lao khao"/rice wine manufacturer.

search for OTOP or contact those rice wine manufacturers.

But he is asking about beer.

Not legal in Thailand.

If you order from somewhere else and start brewing, do it discretely. Best method and this is what I did a few years back, if you have a relative or friend who is visited Thailand, ask them to bring a kit over with them.

If you succeed, don`t forgot to invite me round for some free samples.

I also brew at home and the nearest place that sells the equipment and kits is as mentioned earlier, the ibrew shop in Singapore www.ibrew.com.sg

However, there is a new home brew site for Thailand that contains a lot of info but doesnt sell the products.

www.homebrewthailand.com

Its still under construction but worth a look. There is also a forum on there so you could get to know a lot of like minded individuals. Speaking about the Coopers stout, it just so happens that I have that brew conditioning as we speak mmmmmmm

Merry Xmas

I also brew at home and the nearest place that sells the equipment and kits is as mentioned earlier, the ibrew shop in Singapore www.ibrew.com.sg

However, there is a new home brew site for Thailand that contains a lot of info but doesnt sell the products.

www.homebrewthailand.com

Its still under construction but worth a look. There is also a forum on there so you could get to know a lot of like minded individuals. Speaking about the Coopers stout, it just so happens that I have that brew conditioning as we speak mmmmmmm

Merry Xmas

Brewing Where ... In Aust? Have you tried Southwark Stout ....More Potent 7% Alcohol content and a great Caramel smooth taste.Yum Yum

A Beer expert wrote..... A strong, dark and very rich stout. Big chocolate and roasted malt flavours with a really nice tang to it. Fair coffee hit thrown in there to boot, quite viscous with a terrific mouthfeel. All in all a fantastic stout.....burp.gif

www.homebrewthailand.com

Merry Xmas

Brewing Where ... In Aust? Have you tried Southwark Stout ....More Potent 7% Alcohol content and a great Caramel smooth taste.Yum Yum

A Beer expert wrote..... A strong, dark and very rich stout. Big chocolate and roasted malt flavours with a really nice tang to it. Fair coffee hit thrown in there to boot, quite viscous with a terrific mouthfeel. All in all a fantastic stout.....burp.gif

Hey Fred, Im brewing in Thailand... (shhhhh) ;-) Ive never tried the Southwark Stout but it sounds great... Is this a home brew kit or is it brewed in a commercial brewery?