Are U Looking For A Small Motorbike Jacket For Your Lady

nattydread

i have been looking for a motorbike jacket for my teerak for several months now in CM and found one impossible to find .I went to the CM bike show and there was a stall selling jackets but they had sold out of all the small lady sizes so the owner of the stall said he would send 3 jackets up to CM for me.....today we went down to the shop and purchased one so there are still 2 left at the shop and the guy has said he will keep them for a week before he sends them back to BKK.....one is an XS which will fit 40-45 kg and the other is a S which will fir 44- 48 kg....they are both black with a small pink stripe and have armour in the elbows,shoulders and back with a couple of zip pockets in the front....the price is only 3000 baht for each jacket and are good value for what they are

Directions...........proceed down the night market road with the night market on your left and pantip plaza on your right until u come to the traffic lights adjacent to the sushi bar then turn left........the bike rental shop with the two jackets is called Tawan and is approx 50 metres on the right

this post is for information only and i have no financial interest in the shop

Edited by nattydread