Ah Nuts.....

hanuman1

We are now beginning to learn alot about nuts. Highest concentration of nuts salty in CM ? I've got a few guesses.

In The States of course, nuts are easy to find. In fact you can even find beer nuts and deer nuts. Does anybody know how to tell the difference ? (punchline in a little while...)

UG could take unsalted nuts and lightly dust them with a hint of healthy sea salt.

When I have tried this in the past, the salt did not stick to the nuts and fell to the bottom of the container. Even if I shook them up, I got almost no salt taste. Any recomendations on how to make it stick?

You can lick them and the the first coat of saliva from your mouth will be sticky enough to coat the salt onto those nuts!

deer nuts are under a buck ;-)

K. Cobra Snake, you've stolen my thunder and yet used only half the punch line.... missing a better set-up of the pun.

My preferred version: Beer nuts are a dollar fifty. Deer nuts are under a buck.

Yes, but surely the important question is which contain less salt?

UG could take unsalted nuts and lightly dust them with a hint of healthy sea salt.

When I have tried this in the past, the salt did not stick to the nuts and fell to the bottom of the container. Even if I shook them up, I got almost no salt taste. Any recomendations on how to make it stick?

You can lick them and the the first coat of saliva from your mouth will be sticky enough to coat the salt onto those nuts!

That's absolutely disgusting. But nevertheless quite kinky.

Edited by hanuman1

A recently published (about 5 months ago) medical study in a medical journal showed that the human body doesn't absorb any more salt than it needs. You need salt to live, your body requires it to function. Most of what you hear about salt being bad for you is medical myths perpetuated by doctors that don't keep up on their medical reading.............take what you hear with a grain of salt

A recently published (about 5 months ago) medical study in a medical journal showed that the human body doesn't absorb any more salt than it needs. You need salt to live, your body requires it to function. Most of what you hear about salt being bad for you is medical myths perpetuated by doctors that don't keep up on their medical reading.............take what you hear with a grain of salt

okay so just walk us slow ones thru this..

A person eats or drinks something that has more salt than their body can absorb.

Down the esophagus to the stomach. If it's not absorbed then where does the excess sodium go? I am very interested to understand this biochemistry.