Pattaya Tv Piss-up Party (again)

Kerryd

41 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Seeing as I missed my own party last time, I was thinking of having another one when I get back to Pattaya in September.

I was thinking along the lines of arranging a bash at the FLB bar (starting around 7 pm ?), and for those that can still walk/crawl, heading over to the Blues Factory (around 9:30-10:00 ?).

Of course, if no one is interested, I'll just blow the money stupidly anyways ! :o

If enough people are interested, I'll get ahold of the FLB (balloons, banners, pig roast, ect).

Any suggestions on a "theme" for the party ?

(As many of the TV members seem to have to do a lot of visa runs, maybe the FLB staff could dress up as Immigration Police and slap the cuffs on a few wayward souls).

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I get home on the 16th, golf on the 17th...I will speak with my golfing buddy and see what the story is, otherwise the 17th is good for me.

Probably start after the 19th hole and a shower, so would probably meet at the BF later.

Kerryd are wives invited? Without my wife I might not want to come. Having said that she is song duang mii tawng so I may not be allowed to come at all :o

i think its not appropriate to have a thaivisa Party in Pattaya..... why not have the "barladies.com" party there... that would fit....  :o

I feel that is an unfair comment coming from a member that does not seem to have Pattaya connections.

PTY is perhaps as you describe, but for tourists. The majority of us that have invested in PTY/Chon-Buri are not sex tourists (with exception of Kurgen :D:D ) but rather family men.

Asiawolfie if you are available come to the party and meet us blokes, I can prove that at least one of us, perhaps two are upstanding members of society.

(thanks for the free beer dave :D )

Tuky, I treat myself a weekend in PTY each 2 months or so......its fun, though after 3 nights I usually wish to go back to "Monster KrungThep" so I am "one of the crowd"...... it was rather an ironical comment and not made to insult anybody.... as I have a car now (bought in PTY, by the way), easy for me to get around..... so there is a good chance that I would come over and have a drink with u and the other decent people down there ..... oh, one exception: I wont come if the event is being held in SEKSI SOI SIXXXX...... (oh my god, I am so sarcastic again :o )

Tuky, I treat myself a weekend in PTY each 2 months or so......its fun, though after 3 nights I usually wish to go back to "Monster KrungThep" so I am "one of the crowd"......  it was rather an ironical comment and not made to insult anybody.... as I have a car now (bought in PTY, by the way), easy for me to get around..... so there is a good chance that I would come over and have a drink with u and the other decent people down there ..... oh, one exception: I wont come if the event is being held in SEKSI SOI SIXXXX...... (oh my god, I am so sarcastic again  :D  )

No worries mate, I guess a lot of us get a little defensive when we are living our family life in a place like PTY, although I am 30k out of PTY the same still applies it seems.

One thing I wonder about is some of my mates have lived in PTY for 15 years and still cannot speak Thai, infact they still call the place Patt tie ya. :o

Tuky - family life or not you know and I know Patters is a fine place. Pissups in Patters have been going long/strong in Patters!!!

We should discuss this further over a beer or two Brit...be it out and about or in the privacy of our own homes...your always welcome at my place mate.

Will PM you...

i think its not appropriate to have a thaivisa Party in Pattaya..... why not have the "barladies.com" party there... that would fit....  :o

I feel that is an unfair comment coming from a member that does not seem to have Pattaya connections.

PTY is perhaps as you describe, but for tourists. The majority of us that have invested in PTY/Chon-Buri are not sex tourists (with exception of Kurgen :D:D ) but rather family men.

Asiawolfie if you are available come to the party and meet us blokes, I can prove that at least one of us, perhaps two are upstanding members of society.

Not only family men but daughters of family men too :D. AsiaWolfie if you carn't say anything nice about Pattaya don't say anything at all. Pattaya may be a little bit related with bar women but we are not all sex tourists and there are some nice areas if you look away from the bars...Something you haven't tried I guess.

i think its not appropriate to have a thaivisa Party in Pattaya..... why not have the "barladies.com" party there... that would fit....   :o

Not only family men but daughters of family men too :D. AsiaWolfie if you carn't say anything nice about Pattaya don't say anything at all. Pattaya may be a little bit related with bar women but we are not all sex tourists and there are some nice areas if you look away from the bars...Something you haven't tried I guess.

Methinks that asiawolfie is having a laugh and does not mean any harm. :D

The majority of us that have invested in PTY/Chon-Buri are not sex tourists (with exception of Kurgen :o:D )

I will treat that comment with the contempt it deserves Mr T :D

On the evening of the next piss up I shall only converse with riff raff like yourself whilst your buying :D

Oye Whats wrong with the bars????? :D 99% of places are fine place to drink back changs I'm sure Kurgen even thinks Jenny's is ok. :D

I would have tried to organize a barladies party as well (where I am, or was known by the same nick as here, nothing to hide), but our web filtering program won't let me access the site anymore. :o

Well, of the grand total of NINE votes so far, it looks like the "majority" would rather get together on the 17th.

I don't know about the rest of you, but I think wives/girlfriends/boyfriends/what evers should be welcome as well.

Nobody has suggested a "theme" either, though I'm sure the bar will come up with something (Passed-out farang in the gutter night ?)

Wow, 366 views, only 11 votes :o

Maybe if it was a clothing optional party there'd be more interest ? (or less, depending on who was going to show up).

No suggestions for a theme ?

I'd be up for Saturday 17th... :o

Can the missus come too?

Sure ! The more the merrier !

Can't expect all those poor, innocent farm girls in the FLB to eat a whole roasted porker themselves (hmm, then again, might have to get there early just in case they do !)

How about a Jimmy Buffet theme?

I have always considered "lets get drunk and screw" a masterpiece.

Or perhaps we could all go as sexpats :o

Well, considering the location (FLB Bar), we'll probably all look like sexpats no matter how we dress !

Do you think the ugly brothers know Margauritaville ?

I guess some of you have already met at other functions, and "Hi, my name is...." nametags aren't included with the party gear.

Not sure how I'll recognize anybody (short of crooning into the microphone while standing on the bar wearing a poor, innocent farm girl as a toupee)

Hmmm, 14 votes in 10 days, but 600 views. Will all the lurkers here also be lurking outside the FLB on the 17th ? How will we know ?