Young Teenagers Where Are You ?

Hi there,

Just borrowed my dads username for this topic.

Im a girl (12) looking for friends from Dec. 18th to Jan 9 th. I also come many other times to Samui, since my Parents have a house there.

I would also like to know where its good to tell my Parents to bring me for X-mas eve and New Years eve..........I already seen many Thai traditonal dance shows , so something more fun , please with more kids in my age......would love to dance, party (no alcohol, of course ).

Please pm to my dad , if you like to meet or please reply to here, if you just have good ideas where to go !!

Merry X-mas

hello and happy holidays. your best bet might be to spend an hour on the web looking at the websites of various 4 and 5 star hotels. since they will have nearly full occupancy over the holiday they will almost certainly have events planned for the children of their guests, yet they may be open to non-guests as well. good luck and i hope you have fun and enjoy the holidays.

hello and happy holidays. your best bet might be to spend an hour on the web looking at the websites of various 4 and 5 star hotels. since they will have nearly full occupancy over the holiday they will almost certainly have events planned for the children of their guests, yet they may be open to non-guests as well. good luck and i hope you have fun and enjoy the holidays.

Thanks Joe,

I think what my daughter is trying to say is, that we already went to different hotels parties, and its boring for her, so she hope to find some friends from Blue Water etc. who lives on the Island, so they can meet each time she is on the Island and specially this coming Holidays. If they have any new ideas for what to do on X-mas etc.

She would love to meet friends at our house, there house or at the beach during her Holidays.

Cheers