Has Anyone Here Bought A Noble Home ?

I would be interested on feedback from owners of NOBLE home.

NOBLE is the HK company doing fabulous Asian homes in HK and Thailand. I think they are overpriced but would be interested in positive/negative feedback

They have a website

//edit

//remove URL

Do you mean Noble Development, the guys behind Playground on Soi Tonglor? They are a Thai firm not HK.

I've dealt with them. Their sales staff are terrible, as is so often the case, but the actual product seems fine (look at the physical quality of the Playground development itself): they are not as high end as some as they are not targetting the foreign CEO market, but they are well above the drab Thai standard.

Personally I think they fill a gap between just "a house/condo" that you know will age badly, and the highest-end super-lux products.

But horses for courses.

I visit one of their mooban and I wasn't too impressed by it. Looks great on paper and glossy brochure, but the plot were small, crowded, and quality of construction was weak. Windows frames were too "thai" for me. I think that for 10m Baht or even 18m Baht they would put more effort into it, but no, shareholder maximization is the key here, that is save costs and sell high

I visit one of their mooban and I wasn't too impressed by it. Looks great on paper and glossy brochure, but the plot were small, crowded, and quality of construction was weak. Windows frames were too "thai" for me. I think that for 10m Baht or even 18m Baht they would put more effort into it, but no, shareholder maximization is the key here, that is save costs and sell high

Interesting and disappointing. Which one?

Certainly the Playground development is pretty high spec though.

Interesting and disappointing. Which one?

Certainly the Playground development is pretty high spec though.

I guess they might have different qualities for different mooban. But at 18m a piece I would have thought we would be on the hi-end here not mid-range

Did you visit a specific moo ban ? I mean other than the "mock" house they have. The "mock" would always looks great, but if you take a look at the empty houses, you can see all those "construction" wonderful "work" Thai style.

Edited by Butterfly

I've bought a condo offplan (due for completion in 3 months-ish)

Haven't been able to go inside yet but am 8/10 happy with what I've seen so far: certainly not 18m B bracket though!

I'll see how i feel when i see the finished thing but if it is as good as the shopping centre it should be more than acceptable: I'm sure I'll have no difficulty in selling it anyway if needs be as it is in a good location for Thai & Japanese buyers.

Glad I bought when I did: prices now are silly and I'm sure construction standards have slipped as material costs have soared... :o