Maneaters On Pattaya Walking Street

george

Naaaaah, all katoeys..:lol:

As the video makers said at the end: "Yes... there was a few ladyboys amongst that lot."

Wonderful English.

Buy the movie? They've gotta be joking - just walk outside.

Edit:

Nice tramp stamp on some of the girls.

And boys.

Probably.

Edited by JetsetBkk

What about the privacy in Thailand ??? !!! ph34r.gif

Someone could explain how does it works?

The film maker would be in trouble if the clip was filmed in Europe or USA, i guess

But i'm just a painter, not a layer

And i would be in trouble if my wife saw me walking hand by hand with a girls on my holidays in Thailand

However as an artist the clip looks funny but far to be great and well done

I've never posted a video because i was concerned about the privacy, but if it is legal to post a clip like that i will provide to shoot a good one!

The film maker would be in trouble if the clip was filmed in Europe or USA, i guess

And i would be in trouble if my wife saw me walking hand by hand with a girls on my holidays in Thailand

I've never posted a video because i was concerned about the privacy, but if it is legal to post a clip like that i will provide to shoot a good one!

I'm glad you qualified your opinion on this matter. It still amazes me what the masses of Americans think their laws say. As for a video taken in public, no privacy attaches, and it is not illegal to post it.

Civil liability for appropriation of likeness might attach if you use someone's image for profit or to advertise a service, product or public candidate for office. I don't think anyone's profiting from using the image of a public figure here.

If the image places someone in a false light there might be civil liability. I don't see how anyone is placed in a false light by these images. They ventured out into Walking Street dressed like this.

Finally, some states recognize a tort for publicity given to private life. Such claims require proof that the disclosed conduct was highly offensive and not newsworthy (not a legitimate concern of the public). This tort is usually reserved for cases of misreported allegations of infidelity, sexuality and perverse conduct of public figures.

Pictures and videos of scantily clad women and ladyboys walking in public are perfectly legal to publish on the internet in the U.S. without any criminal or civil liability.

Edited by zaphodbeeblebrox

Images and video that takes place in the public domain are pretty much bullet proof out here in LOS.

If there were repressive and draconian laws in Thailand like that of the western powers we wouldn't be able to take pictures as freely as we are currently able...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2dz8XwHg4-0

Edited by JimsKnight

I'm glad you qualified your opinion on this matter. It still amazes me what the masses of Americans think their laws say. As for a video taken in public, no privacy attaches, and it is not illegal to post it.

Civil liability for appropriation of likeness might attach if you use someone's image for profit or to advertise a service, product or public candidate for office. I don't think anyone's profiting from using the image of a public figure here.

If the image places someone in a false light there might be civil liability. I don't see how anyone is placed in a false light by these images. They ventured out into Walking Street dressed like this.

Finally, some states recognize a tort for publicity given to private life. Such claims require proof that the disclosed conduct was highly offensive and not newsworthy (not a legitimate concern of the public). This tort is usually reserved for cases of misreported allegations of infidelity, sexuality and perverse conduct of public figures.

Pictures and videos of scantily clad women and ladyboys walking in public are perfectly legal to publish on the internet in the U.S. without any criminal or civil liability.

Thank you for your elucidation. it's clear!!!!

So wear hat and sunglasses in walking street and hope my wife doesn't fall in love with youtube.

well, i don't have any wife

Considering websites have banners (sponsors), posting a video like this is not considered profit use?

there are banners on this page. someone is profiting from using this video, indirectly.

Just a thought, maybe i'm wrong

So i can build my personal website, post in it clips taken on streets and have sponsors without legal issues?

Edited by bartlaz

Isn't this forum supposed to have clips? How come all I get it a square space with a small symbol in the top left hand corner. It is not just this formum I never get any clips but from replies see that some do.

The problem is your PC, mate. What's the symbol?

Isn't this forum supposed to have clips? How come all I get it a square space with a small symbol in the top left hand corner. It is not just this formum I never get any clips but from replies see that some do.

Its tiny about the size of the cursor I see when I write this so I can't tell, it is about six smaller squares in various colours blue yellow red green. I wonder if I need ot update some programme or other.

Its tiny about the size of the cursor I see when I write this so I can't tell, it is about six smaller squares in various colours blue yellow red green. I wonder if I need ot update some programme or other.

You could start a topic in the Computer forum - lots of clever people there to help!

Lokk here: http://www.thaivisa.com/forum/forum/17-internet-computers-communication-technology/

They are usually a friendly lot, willing to help, only a few weirdos who talk about something called "linux", but you can safely ignore them. :lol:

You could start a topic in the Computer forum - lots of clever people there to help!

Lokk here: http://www.thaivisa....ion-technology/

They are usually a friendly lot, willing to help, only a few weirdos who talk about something called "linux", but you can safely ignore them. :lol:

Good suggestion, it occured to me to ask there but I think my problems are below their level, I feel that if I knew enough to understand the answer I probably wouldn't have needed to ask the question.

Thanks anyway, I can see u-tube and the BBC so there can't be much out of kilter.