Pay As You Go Broadband

bluebear

I am trying to get broadband for the next 6mths in my apartment.

( at the moment I have to go through the buildings exchange which means I can only get dial up)

From speaking to True if I get a phone line and their broadband and then cancel in 6months I will be hit with about 5000B of cancellation charges.

TOT is the same for their phone line but loxinfo do have a 6month contract but I dont get a free modem.

Anyone know of a 6month deal without all these charges?

It may have been my imagination but I am sure that a while back I saw somebody promoting a pay as you go broadband. A bit like the dial up scratch cards. Anyone know who this was/is?

i have true dsl ...

3 months contract ...

pay 3000 deposit for line and 1500 for the modem ...

now already more as one year (was a promotion this time)

now i can cancel to every end of month ...

and get my 3000 back (i hope so) ;-)

I am trying to get broadband for the next 6mths in my apartment. 

( at the moment I have to go through the buildings exchange which means I can only get dial up)

From speaking to True if I get a phone line and their broadband and then cancel in 6months I will be hit with about 5000B of cancellation charges.

TOT is the same for their phone line but loxinfo do have a 6month contract but I dont get a free modem.

Anyone know of a 6month deal without all these charges? 

It may have been my imagination but I am sure that a while back I saw somebody promoting a pay as you go broadband.  A bit like the dial up scratch cards.  Anyone know who this was/is?

Since August 1 this year, I have ADSL in my BKK apartment. Also, it is a building exchange that I had to go through for dial up.

Now, a company (that the building has contracted) has put the routers and things and anyone in the building can have ADSL at a price of 600B per month. No deposit, no down/upload limits, 24x7, no direct line, just 600B per month. And the phone still works normally, sharing the line, as it should be. They supplied the modem and the cables. An USB modem.