Good British Food...

barka

Any one looking for good food cooked by a good english cook.. go to BAR CELONA..Karon on Patak rd in COCONUT GROVE...Steve.. the cook who used to own NO 1 BAR by the traffic lights by PTT gas station......steve is back after a stint in krabi..had breakfast there this morning a good english breakfast...he also cooks traditional british dishes to...go and try it if you like good british food...

THAT would be great news, to find GOOD ENGLISH food.

Somewhat of an oxymoron the words Good English Food all in the same sentence.:whistling:

## I wanted to say that too but kept laughing when nobody posted a reply to 'Good English Breakfast' Your average pom would eat shit on a stick and rave about how good it is. :lol:

What a joke! The answer is nowhere because English food is dreadful. They just don't know how to cook food, they overcook everything. Even in London if you wanted a nice meal you never ate at so called "British" restaurants"

One of the pleasures of living here is the great Thai food and the abundance of good Italian restaurants

Somewhat of an oxymoron the words Good English Food all in the same sentence.:whistling:

## I wanted to say that too but kept laughing when nobody posted a reply to 'Good English Breakfast' Your average pom would eat shit on a stick and rave about how good it is. :lol:

Why do yanks have processed cheese chucked on top of everything. ?

My aunt in Ohio said there is a Thai restaurant opened in town, we are going to try it, l said if the waitress says ' dya wan dat wid cheese ' walk out and go have a McD's.

Na that's what we poms call ozzie stodgy pies shit on a stick

Nothing is better than a GOOD full English/Scottish breakfast. at least its proper bacon. but.........

Maybe pie and mash is better.

I ordered a full English breakfast in a hotel in Edinburgh once.

Looked all right until I noticed the dollops of congealed blood on the plate! :blink: