Super Rich Currency Exchange- Phrom Phong

Finlaco

Super Rich Currency Exchange- Phrom Phong

They offer perhaps the best rate of exchange in Bangkok. I just passed their booth on the sky walk at Phrom Phong and the electronic exchange board wasn’t working. This made me a little curious, so I asked the staff the rate for Euro, and was told 39.35. This is the same as the official bank rates and usually Superrich offer +.5. So this made me more curious. I checked their website and they are quoting 39.65

I suspect the working is skimming and perhaps this particular booth is best avoided.

Superrichthailand.com

I look few days a go Super Rich rate from internet, 30 minutes later I arrive Phrong Phom BTS to exchange money but the price was much lower there so I walk forward and get better rate from local bank money exchanger.

About month a go my friends was at same place in Tuesday afternoon about 2 pm and wait there more than 20 minute cause there was no anyone in exchange box so they also walk to other place for exchange cash.

Somehow, the confidence starts to disappear toward to that place.

I look few days a go Super Rich rate from internet, 30 minutes later I arrive Phrong Phom BTS to exchange money but the price was much lower there so I walk forward and get better rate from local bank money exchanger.

About month a go my friends was at same place in Tuesday afternoon about 2 pm and wait there more than 20 minute cause there was no anyone in exchange box so they also walk to other place for exchange cash.

Somehow, the confidence starts to disappear toward to that place.