Need To Ship 2 Large Boxes To Usa What Is The Cheapest Way?

robbie22

Thai post office.. 4 weeks.. is the cheapest way. or give it all away and as surangw suggests.. dump it all here and re-buy new in the states..

The cheapest SIMPLEST way is Thai Post, by SAL surface. When the website is working properly, you can check the rates here: http://www2.thailandpost.com/search_ems_en.asp

Be advised, it does NOT take 4 weeks. I have used the serevice many times and it takes AT LEAST 90 days. My rule of thumb is that after 90 days, I get anxious, finally I decide the shipment is lost and give up on it, then it arrives. I have never lost anything using Thai Post.

Best of luck.

regular surface post to the states is about 7-10 weeks and works fine,( all depends on when ships are leaving and ur package arrives at the post office form where it will be transfered)

and MUCH cheaper than anything anyone could offer u via dhl

figure about 1/3rd the price of regualr air mail

If you are not worried about how long it will take I suggest you use a logistics company and do what is called a break bulk shipment. this is where they will put in in a container with other shipments. Will take 5-6 weeks cost around $60 USD.

Good luck..