What Is My Duty/resposibility To My Father-in-law

Felt 35

Felt

My thai wife is angry with your wife. She sald, get rid of the wife and she find you nice honest lady thai. Many ladies thailand not nice.

Again felt. DONT GIVE A BARHT TO ANYONE. <deleted> to there problems... tell her to be a wife to you only... care only for you and your child(ren)... or get rid of her.

I wake up thinking of this problem... what are you doing man ?

Say no and don't smile...its the law of pocket survival

Show your wife this from my wife.....ฉันเป็นผู้หญิงไทยแต่งงานกับฝรั่งมา3 ปี มีลูกสาวหนึ่งคน ไม่เข้าใจว่าทำไมคุณถึงทำกับแฟนคุณแบบนี้ คนเราถ้าอยู่ด้วยกันด้วยความรักก็คงจะไม่ทำแบบนี้ คุณน่าจะคิดดูให้ดีกว่าสามีคุณจะหาเงินมาได้เขาต้องเหนื่อยแค่ไหนไม่มีใครหาเงินมาได้โดยไม่ต้องเหน็ดเหนื่อยคุณเป็นเมียทำไมไม่เห็นใจสามีของตัวเอง นอกจากว่าคุณต้องการจะหลอกเอาเงินเขาอย่างเดียว อย่างผู้หญิงแถวพัทยาหรือภูเก็ต ผู้หญิงอย่างนี้ทำให้ผู้หญิงไทยหลายคนต้องเสียชื่อเสียงไปด้วย คุณควรจะปล่อยให้แฟนของคุณกับคุณอยู่กันโดยลำพังไม่ควรให้ญาติพี่น้องของคุณมาข้องเกี่ยวถ้าคุณยังอยากจะใช้ชีวิตคู่อยู่กับเขา

The answer to your q. is none!

My ex-TGF once asked me to loan 30000B to her mother.

I asked if she could back it up with any security, gold or land etc., the answer was NO.

Sorry, but no security, no loan.

The ex lost a lot of face over this, and I warn any prospective TGF never to ask for a loan, most Thais NEVER repay loans except under threat with a .45

Wait and see what happens with unpaid credit card accounts in Thailand, when the bubble bursts, I don't want to be anywhere near it.

PS don't forget, you are number 2 in your wife's mind, the FAMILY will always come first. That's just Thai culture......

Good luck, you are between a rock and a hard place.

Hi again!

Things change fast here! :D

I guess some of you are right in your speculation about a probably third person or mortgage involved in the land case with my father-in-law.

Because today my wife tell me this:

The case is finished in court. The court have "decided" that it must be an auction!

She also tell me that father-in -law have to hold the auction B)

My own teory is this: Father-in-law want an auction so he can bid higher than the third person/part, and for this he need the "loan" from me.

When he have the land he can sell (hopefully if it was my money) to a higher price if someone want to buy???? Why nobody want to buy in the first part. Not very attractive if there are two owners and they dont agree about the price!

However what guaranty do I have for that he sell?

:o I feel sorry for my little lady this days. I think she only want to help in an honestly way, but maybe "Pho" push a little to much. I think "Pho" should be satiesfied with what he get. He already get 80% of my wifes monthly salary ("which is near 200K annually) and he have propably the same from the three other childrens.

However its not first time they have show me what number I have in the family hiarki (Probably after the oldest and most ugly Buffalo at the farm)

Thanks and Regards

Felt

You are a good man and life is hard enough without the families problems. Some of us are being a little fecious knowing that the wife is also a victim of the families

situation. If there is 2 owners what might #2 be interested in relieving his interest in the land. From my time in the province land does not sale to quickly but others

can tell you better and have offered you advice in doing such. I know years back I was offered 40 rai of rice fields. I just had to act to be a bit interested and after looking the place over which I had no interest in I had to tell them, well tomorrow I am going to go look at a few buffalo for sale and I would be back in a few days to discuss it more with them. It was a few years before I was back again but land never was mentioned so I guess, kindly it was accepted I was not smart enough to deal with land purchases or to smart to be interested. It was not family selling the land.

GOOD LUCK

He already get 80% of my wifes monthly salary ("which is near 200K annually)

Am I to understand that your wife gets about 16k a month and she gives him about 13k leaving her just 3k a month.

If this is correct you had better put your foot down NOW and either stop being taken for a fool or find a new wifey.