BambinA

• Replies 144
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm an angel. :o

On the Verge

You scored 42% Dirtiness!

According to your score, you are on the threshold of possessing a truly dirty mind. You might enjoy a dirty joke or two once in a while, but you haven't allowed your thoughts to become that smutty. You may enjoy thinking dirty once in a while, but chances are it's not your top priority on your list of things to think about. You take it easy and probably don't offend people, and probably aren't easily offended, either. You possess a good balance of pure and impure thoughts.

Filthy

You scored 84% Dirtiness!

Judging by your score, your mind is a wasteland of perversion and impurity. Congratulations! You are officially in possession of a dirty mind. You probably enjoy dirty jokes very much and appreciate the sexy things in life. Thinking about sex is something you do often, and you probably wonder why other people can't loosen up.

totster :o

On the Verge

You scored 47% Dirtiness!

According to your score, you are on the threshold of possessing a truly dirty mind. You might enjoy a dirty joke or two once in a while, but you haven't allowed your thoughts to become that smutty. You may enjoy thinking dirty once in a while, but chances are it's not your top priority on your list of things to think about. You take it easy and probably don't offend people, and probably aren't easily offended, either. You possess a good balance of pure and impure thoughts.

just curious how many score of Totster ,Jai Dee and  Thetyim davethailand mrbojangles and kayo

We're just waiting for JaiDee, Thetyim, davethailand and Kayo now Bambi.

Can't believe tots scored better than me 84%. I think i need to start thinking dirtier thoughts.........Oooooooohhhhh, I just had one. think I'll resit the test, that one must have bumped me up another 10% :o

The Pure of Mind

You scored 20% Dirtiness!

Judging by your score, your mind is not very dirty. You spend little, if any, time thinking about sexual things, and you don't make associations between sex and things that have nothing to do with sex. You probably get very easily offended at sexual innuendo. You'd make a lovely treat for someone who likes to corrupt the innocent. If you like your purity, stay away from movies rated higher than PG and don't associate with people who make jokes you don't understand.

:o

93 !!  WOOOH WHOOO !!  Still room for inprovement  :D

do you want my Cherries.gifPBLogoBlue.gif

Bambi :o

At 93 % , what do you think ?

Why thank you :D She will have to think long and hard about this one

Fair play Jeff.... you are dirty minded... :D

totster :D

93 !!  WOOOH WHOOO !!  Still room for inprovement  :D

do you want my Cherries.gifPBLogoBlue.gif

Bambi :D

At 93 % , what do you think ?

well IMO , you need a professional girl like me , even im not the Queen of Nuaghty as ICE!! :o

She must be VERY naughty to score higher than you , but your right , I do need professional help