Child Friendly Hotels

Jared

Were looking to travel to Pattaya next week and im looking for a child friendly hotel that's away from the night life. Ill be with my wife and 2 kids, there only young, 4years and 18months so im looking for a hotel with some activity's for kids, kids play area, swimming pool etc. Any suggestions are most grateful.

Jared

Hi mate.

Travelling from Korat?

I usually visit Pattaya once a year, have two kids and this year we were a party of about 12. You know how it is, mainly young kids , in fact three generations of the family which was great fun.

I stay at View Tallay Villas in Jomtien, mainly as I have a time share there, but you could possibly rent out a villa if they are not full. Its that time of year though.

Anyway, the place is quiet and there is a large swimming pool, security on the entrance (its an estate rather than a hotel ).

Its about 200-300 metres from the sea front.

You could try them, ask for Steven.

038 756422

http://www.ehotelbooking.com/thailand/pattaya/viewtalayvillas/

Cheers

I would speak to them directly rather than go on the prices given by that web site.

There are one bed apartments as well as 1 - 2 bedroom villas.

Have a good time where ever you stay, I have to work so no hols for a year or so.

Edited by soihok

Hi Mate

Thanks, yeah driving down from korat. We fancy something different this year as we normally drive down to one of the islands. The misses wanted to go to Chaing mai but I don't fancy that drive much, way to far. I had a look online and there seems to be plenty for the kids to do for the week. Monkey farm, tiger zoo, water park etc.

Thanks for the link to the hotel, ill take a look.

Jared

Jomtien comes to mind, as does North Pattaya / Naklua.

If you prefer to still be in Pattaya (the Northern bit, so still away from most of the bars) then the Ibis Hotel is a new and affordable place that's good for kids. They have dedicated kids rooms too, and a pool.

http://www.ibishotel.com/gb/hotel-6539-ibis-pattaya/index.shtml (Also check Agoda if their rate is better.)

Edited by CheGuava