Socialized Medicine In Usa

Ronald Regan speaks out against socialized medicine...brought to you by your "friendly" insurance company.

I love my VA coverage...another evil government run program smile.gif

Never heard the VA medical coverage referred to as an "evil govt. run program". And VA medical coverage is vastly different than socialized medicine...

Ronald Regan speaks out against socialized medicine...brought to you by your "friendly" insurance company.

Never heard the VA medical coverage referred to as an "evil govt. run program". And VA medical coverage is vastly different than socialized medicine...

Well we could debate what you mean by vastly, but in spirit, I do agree with you...except for one major point the VA medical benefits program (it's not coverage) is government run....and it's a very successful program.

Well we could debate what you mean by vastly, but in spirit, I do agree with you...except for one major point the VA medical benefits program (it's not coverage) is government run....and it's a very successful program.

Concur, VA med benefits is government run. Please forgive me for the incorrect use of the word "coverage".:) And I would to thank you for your service..