Field Hockey Club And League In Bangkok

bombis

Hi All,

If you are interested in playing field hockey in Bangkok give me a shout. We are a small hockey team with all kinds of nationalities combined.

I myself found it way too hard and taking too long to find a team here to play with when I was looking for one. Even though as I know now there is actually a field hockey scene in Thailand with teams from many provinces but most teams obviously from Bangkok. So I am posting this info on thaivisa to get more people joining. The teams here are mostly from universities or the Navy/Army/Air Force so that already makes it more difficult to play with them.

For us, everybody can join. We are playing regularly and we also play in the hockey league that is held every year by the Bangkok Royal Sports Club.

We also are able to get equipment if you don't have any. There are no places selling field hockey equipment in Thailand but there are a few people who are importing things and selling it here.

Besides, you can borrow a stick from one of us if you wanna come by and play but don;t have equipment yet.

We are all of pretty different levels and age groups so no worries about that.

Hockey season is mostly now and the next year until the rainy season starts.

For more info, send me a PM or Email to [email protected]

• 1 month later...