Chevrolet Hq In Thailand

I am very frustrated.

Just bought a new Chevy Colorado crew-cab truck and can't get the instruction manuals in English.

It was delivered with Thai ones and the Khon Kaen distributor doesn't have English ones.

And the Chevrolet Thailand presence on the web is all in Thai.

Can anybody give me an address in Rayong (where they are assembled), or in Bangkok, please?.

If you don't manage to get one in Thailand, you could try Chevy in the US?

(The Thai Colorado is based on the Isuzu D-Max, but since the D-Max is based on the US Chevy Colorado platform - a US manual should be very similar, except for the side the steering wheel is on, of course).

You should be able to request an Owner's manual in English from the dealership that sold you, ask the rep who dealt with you to order it for you.

I had to wait approximately two months for my English version to come through for my Toyota Vigo pick up but the rep did let me have it for free so can't complain really :o

You should be able to request an Owner's manual in English from the dealership that sold you, ask the rep who dealt with you to order it for you.

I had to wait approximately two months for my English version to come through for my Toyota Vigo pick up but the rep did let me have it for free so can't complain really :o

I bought my cololrado in Feb this year and am still waiting for the instruction manual which I have asked for many times from the Ubon Ratchathani branch.

Good luck