Got Any Old Books You Don't Want?

logpoacher

I was in Thaibrary (the library / bookshop on Sukhumvit 24) last week and Oui the owner asked if I could ask on some farang forums if anyone has any English language books they would like to sell - general fiction, non-fiction, sci-fi / fantasy, etc? I'm a hoarder, so no help at all!

I am a "passer-on". (It takes all sorts to make the world). So once I have finished reading a book, I like it to go on to somebody else.

I get my books via Internet "selling from home" booksellers.

Neil Dougal at Lobsta Books in Dulwich, UK, is one who looks after me very well.

Don't use Amazon---most of their booksellers won't ship to Thailand, so you just get a message two days after ordering saying "This book is no longer available".

Neil finds them elsewhere and gets them 'drop shipped' to me.

However, my taste in books is mostly non-fiction (East Asian/end of Brit Empire military history, political biography, old railways, mountaineering, and so on).

So my books would only be of interest to elderly Englishmen.

But if they would be any use to Oui, please post the mailing address here and I will send a parcel down.

Does Oui have a catalogue and do mail-order? I prefer to deal with 'local' people if possible.