Transffering Money Out Of Thailand

I have just transferred 10m baht into Thailand to do my investment visa. A friend recommended me to do some paperwork, now that money has arrived. Something called a toto sarm, or I might be able to transfer my money out of Thailand in the future. I am not planning to transfer them out of Thailand, but it is a nice obtion to have. I asked my bank about this, and they seem to know nothing about a so called toto sarm. Does anybody know about this paperwork I need to do?

(Made a small search, but nothing came up)

Thanks

Potter

Hi.

TT3 or Tor Tor Sahm's are no longer issued, they were part of the required paperwork to purchase a Condominium in your foreign name, the TT3 was replaced by the Foreign Currency Transaction Report it is issued for any amount over the equivelent of 50,000US Dollars, it can assist you if you need to repatriate funds to your own country, so always keep a copy. Normaly the receiving bank will issue this document free on request, take your Bank book and passport too. Regards BW.

Hi.

TT3 or Tor Tor Sahm's are no longer issued, they were part of the required paperwork to purchase a Condominium in your foreign name, the TT3 was replaced by the Foreign Currency Transaction Report it is issued for any amount over the equivelent of 50,000US Dollars, it can assist you if you need to repatriate funds to your own country, so always keep a copy. Normaly the receiving bank will issue this document free on request, take your Bank book and passport too. Regards BW.

Yes, its either that way or transfer all your liquid funds to me , give me one week and then tell me where you want the total balance to be sent... This is a free service.