Dating Tips And Pattaya

PattayaOneTeam

Cosmo Comes to Pattaya

I really love reading those informative 'tips' found in tabloids, magazines and on the Internet. You know the ones: 'Ten steps to a flatter stomach'; 'Five foods to make you thin'; 'Eight ways to keep a perfect marriage' etc. There are literally thousands of topics but my favourites are the one relating to sex, dating and relationships. Most of them are directed at women and some people go to a lot of trouble to give me a good laugh. Bless them.

The actual 'real world' value of such information is debatable and in the 'fantasy world' of Pattaya it is negligible. I thought it would be interesting to compare the advice using two recent 'tips' I found on Yahoo. The first was entitled “What Stresses Men out on a First Date” and provided women with four examples of what men are worried about.

1. That you'll be different from what he's expecting.

The argument went that, even if the first date went well, she may not hear from him again because she “ended up being different than [she was] when he first asked [her] out.” Women were told, “He'll wonder if he sized you up all wrong in the first place. Doubting his own judgment isn't a comfortable feeling - it's something every guy dreads.”

Not a problem in Pattaya because every guy is hoping she'll be different from what he's expecting. A guy telling his mates “she's different” is a statement of success! Number one bragging rights.

2. He won't be the only one you're interested in. [more…]

To read the rest of this article download the PDF here:

http://www.thaivisa.com/forum/files/download/663-pattaya-one-issue-6/

Enjoyed this article? Why not go to our poll and vote for it at:

gallery_327_1086_2603.gif

-- Pattaya One 2010-12-28