Blu Ray Disc

ajcnx

I know of two locations, but the selection is not that great.

One is the DVD store opposite Wat Pra Singh. I rented Avatar from them recently and it was great. It was a Chinese press but it was excellent, and quite cheap to buy too if you are interested in buying from them. The rest of their collection are US imports I believe.

The other is the DVD store before Tesco Lotus Hang Dong (heading away from Airport Plaza). This one has a greater library.

Matt

none of the packaged 'blu ray' discs I have seen here are 'real' blu ray discs and play as an ordinary disc - all from Mae sai

so i asked one pantip plaza shop 'why are you selling this in blu ray packaging when it's not blu ray'?

very Thai answer (to a stupid farang question) 'they copied it from a blu ray original so it's blu ray na'

none of the packaged 'blu ray' discs I have seen here are 'real' blu ray discs and play as an ordinary disc - all from Mae sai

so i asked one pantip plaza shop 'why are you selling this in blu ray packaging when it's not blu ray'?

very Thai answer (to a stupid farang question) 'they copied it from a blu ray original so it's blu ray na'

100% agree.. I have seen many claimed blu rays being sold.. every one was a blu ray compressed to a dual layer 9GB disc format.

I just download all the highdef I watch.