Naturist Beaches ?

briannorthfield

^ Bart Simpson style ? :rolleyes:

LivinginKata's advice is real sound. You might claim that nobody is up there & therefore whats it matter & then everything goes paired shaped & these two are on the front page of the local paper.

OP, don't risk it, you may offend some Thais culturally, you may end up at the Police Station & in all sorts of bother. This is different from the west, its as simple as that.

Edited by neverdie

LivinginKata's advice is real sound. You might claim that nobody is up there & therefore whats it matter & then everything goes paired shaped & these two are on the front page of the local paper.

OP, don't risk it, you may offend some Thais culturally, you may end up at the Police Station & in all sorts of bother. This is different from the west, its as simple as that.

good advice

Thai law does not accept public nudity, IOW it is illegal to be naked outside your room.

Police would be my least concern, angry villagers or burmese workers would be the real danger

in a construction site camp, people actually shower with their clothes on, to avoid being spotted naked

Hi Brian and Brenda,

best not to do that here in Phuket, a lady was attacked and killed on Mai Khao a couple years ago after topless-thonged sunbathing with her female friend.

Head over to Pattaya, there is an island off there where the Russians have established a birthday suit zone.

Considering all the hot Russian chicks around I may head over there myself.

But I fear embarrassment if a super hot young naked Russian gal cruises by; is there a punchline out there for "what to do when you sport wood on a nudist beach"?

"How much wood can a woodchuck chuck"?

hi

thanks for the advice.. we just thought with all that does go on in Thailand in general.. Naturism would be accepted..

oh well.. Cap D'Agde for the holidays again..

Thanks

Brian and Brenda

good advice

Thai law does not accept public nudity, IOW it is illegal to be naked outside your room.

Police would be my least concern, angry villagers or burmese workers would be the real danger

in a construction site camp, people actually shower with their clothes on, to avoid being spotted naked

thanks for that... just thought with what does go on and its everywhere.. Naturism was an accepted part of life.. no problem.. we understand..

thanks

hi

thanks for the advice.. we just thought with all that does go on in Thailand in general.. Naturism would be accepted..

Thanks

Brian and Brenda

I'm not getting on your case here, each to their own and all that. But does that mean you wouldn't ever holiday some where that you couldn't get naked on the beach? Seems a bit obsessive to me.

Why not give Phuket a go and get naked on the beach another time?

hi

Thanks

Brian and Brenda

I'm not getting on your case here, each to their own and all that. But does that mean you wouldn't ever holiday some where that you couldn't get naked on the beach? Seems a bit obsessive to me.

BTB, maybe it's best anyway, looks to me the sun is not as strong in Cap D'Agde.

Can you imagine a sizzled willy? OUCH !!!!!

hi

Thanks

Brian and Brenda

No worries Brian & Brenda, I know exactly what you mean regarding 'all that does go on in Thailand in general' BUT let me tell you, this can be a very fickle place at times. Not to mention you have a distint disadvantage of also being NOT Thai ;) .

Whatever you do, don't head down to the main part of town at night, you will get really confused with the advice here verses what you are actually seeing :lol: . Good luck and enjoy

hi

no.. dont think we are exhibtionists or something.. its just that we are so so used to vacations, where naturism is accepted or in the past we have went to Naturist Resorts.. but this year, we thought we would

give Thailand a try.. which we like.. its beautiful... and the people very very friendly...

down side.. so much rubbish and dirt lying around , and the driving is another issue. so so dangerous...

but apart from that.. its great...

funny to see all the old european/english beer belly guys walking about with young thai girls...

but.. like naturism each to our own..

cheers

Brian and Brenda

thanks for the message. and dont think we are obsessed with Naturism.. , but we are so used to going to Naturist Resorts, or european resorts where there is always a Naturist beach or something..but no big deal.

we love Phuket.. especially the weather..

people lovely,

dislikes are - rubbish everywhere.. so it feels dirty... and of course the driving.. so so dangerous....

funny to see all the old european/english guys walking about with young thai girls.. but thats life .. all about choice. just like us and being naturists..

cheers

Brian and Brenda.

B & B,

Thailand is definitely not a naturist destination...however, it is a lovely place, so please enjoy it if you do come!

hi

thanks .. for the advice.. we are actually here and as i said, in my previous post.. no problems.. lovely its a change..

but.... yes, always a but.. give me America any day... ''organised,clean,open minded( to a point),safe driving,naturism resorts,california is beautiful''.. i could go on and on..

dont get me wrong.. here is lovely as well.. but just feels like ''Brighton'' with sunshine.. and not so much Chavs.

regards

Brian and Brenda

No. Remember that public nudity is illegal in Thailand.

There is no public there the beaches are deserted

Park your car at the end of the road, take a walk up the beach and no one is ever going to see you

Wasnt that exactly what happened prior to the stabbing of the young swedish woman on that very beach (mai khao) ??

Park your car at the end of the road, take a walk up the beach and no one is ever going to see you

Wasnt that exactly what happened prior to the stabbing of the young swedish woman on that very beach (mai khao) ??

I would not have a clue,I remember a report about a lady being raped and murdered but i don't think she was nude.

I know Thai people are very modest and do not like public nudity.

The beach i was talking about is past the main police check point when leaving the island, it really is deserted with

no people living near it, i did not know how strict about nudity they are here

I would not have a clue,I remember a report about a lady being raped and murdered but i don't think she was nude.

I know Thai people are very modest and do not like public nudity.

The beach i was talking about is past the main police check point when leaving the island, it really is deserted with

no people living near it, i did not know how strict about nudity they are here

Burmese are actually even more strict about covering up, and there must be at least 100.000 Burmese in Phuket

Ever seen bare shoulders on a Burmese female?

the swedish girl being murdered in this area was top less for certain, but often a Police report would cover up if she was nude, as that would be to much shame for the family. We are not in US or Europe. and we are not in one of the much stricter countries on nudity

While I am not totally certain, my impression thats the exact beach the woman was murdered on.. She was watched topless bathing by a local and then stabbed during a sexual attack.

It may appear deserted but the hills have eyes !!

The woman stayed at Seaside Cottages Maikhao Beach and was killed next. Peters location is 3km north of it, but its also famous for the drunken fishermen rapers.

Believe it, the hills and bushes have many eyes in Maikhao.

good advice

False, i have one right by my window and half the time those fat women they call wifes are completely naked, same goes for the men. Right next to people betting on cock fights or burning garbage

good advice

False, i have one right by my window and half the time those fat women they call wifes are completely naked, same goes for the men. Right next to people betting on cock fights or burning garbage

where is that and where do they come from?

My GF had 30-100 employees from Burma, Isarn and South Thai in camp on 130-300sqm land, and never saw anyone not covered up

I was at the bank the other day, and two big fat guys with no shirt on and santa claus hats were actually inside making some transaction. I could not resist so I snapped a photo of it and posted on one of the fail websites and it was accepted. Those guys are now famous.

I was at the bank the other day, and two big fat guys with no shirt on and santa claus hats were actually inside making some transaction. I could not resist so I snapped a photo of it and posted on one of the fail websites and it was accepted. Those guys are now famous.

make us laugh?

Is it me or do a lot of people around here get themselves in to tight spots where they are stuck somewhere they don't want to be, for long periods of time. That's something I would never allow to happen to myself.

Mind you, I've never found myself waiting for people to die either!! Perhaps they go hand in hand.