2011 Bike Weeks

saorsa

Hi guys,

I have a list of few upcoming events but if you want to be regularly updated, please check Thailand Upcoming Bike Weeks, Rallies and Events:

Nakhon Nayok Sport Bike Week: 8th January 2011

Nai Harn Phuket Bike Event: 15th January 2011

Pak Phanang Bikers Event: 22nd January 2011

Bangkok Motorbike Festival: 26th January 2011 to 30th January 2011

Thung Song King of Street Party: 29th January 2011

Lopburi Bike Week: 29th January 2011

Burapa Pattaya Bike Week: 11th February 2011 to 12th February 2011

Hundred Eyes Bike Week Pranburi: 19th February 2011

Annual Chiang Mai Toyride: 20th February 2011

Suphan Buri Bike Week: 26th February 2011

Surat Thani Bike Week: 26th February 2011

V-Class Thailand Bike Week: 11th March 2011 to 12th March 2011

Phatthalung Bike Week: 29th March 2011

Phuket Bike Week: 8th April 2011 to 10th April 2011

The Fool Siam Mc Night Party: 9th April 2011

Will add few more later on.

Sounds like it will be a fun event, contact f phone numb4ers are at the site listed on the bottom

HEllo. Friends, sisters everyone because Pehngrฟgrใhamn a big name "Korat E-Saan Bike Week Great. Fest. Ival 14 to 15 Jan in 2011 "The event was held in Korat is a contest car tune VIP All Models win a trophy from former Prime Minister of November. As you Wanhnt Philip Su Tong is also preferred concert performances from many artists, such as race show. Competition car and motorcycle on flat, competition car chopper, contest Motorcycle Classic, a competition car tune pretty percent, if vehicles start sound, Miss chopper, show the ability of young Korat-style X-. The. me. , show a small plane flying acrobatics, jet ski shows, etc. For more information offline. ==>>. http://www. VIP. Carthailand.com / index.php.

Sounds like it will be a fun event, contact f phone numb4ers are at the site listed on the bottom

HEllo. Friends, sisters everyone because Pehngrฟgrใhamn a big name "Korat E-Saan Bike Week Great. Fest. Ival 14 to 15 Jan in 2011 "The event was held in Korat is a contest car tune VIP All Models win a trophy from former Prime Minister of November. As you Wanhnt Philip Su Tong is also preferred concert performances from many artists, such as race show. Competition car and motorcycle on flat, competition car chopper, contest Motorcycle Classic, a competition car tune pretty percent, if vehicles start sound, Miss chopper, show the ability of young Korat-style X-. The. me. , show a small plane flying acrobatics, jet ski shows, etc. For more information offline. ==>>. http://www. VIP. Carthailand.com / index.php.

OK here is the brass tacks, maybe a little easier to understand, took a bit of digging to get to what we needed. The guy we contacted was from a local bike club, he says it's only on Saturday. Working with the long haired translator here so who knows :jap:

Bike weeks 2011/ Khorat Bike week

The event will be held at:

King's 80th Jubilee Sports Stadium ("Sanam Kilar Chalerm Prakiat 80 Pansar

Contact number: 044-352-999, sorry no name

Hotels located so far this one thanks to Beat:

R-Rom-Dee Hotel (044/277919) which is about 7 km from the site of the bike week. The room rate is THB580/night.

" Best Hotel 5 KLMS form the site 044-352-999 room rate 550 per night

I’m going up Friday just take things easy and be fresh for the next morning, things kick off at 10:30 hours. That’s probably Thai Time though

Edited by ray23

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Hi guys,

I have a list of few upcoming events but if you want to be regularly updated, please check Thailand Upcoming Bike Weeks, Rallies and Events:

Nakhon Nayok Sport Bike Week: 8th January 2011

Nai Harn Phuket Bike Event: 15th January 2011

Pak Phanang Bikers Event: 22nd January 2011

Bangkok Motorbike Festival: 26th January 2011 to 30th January 2011

Thung Song King of Street Party: 29th January 2011

Lopburi Bike Week: 29th January 2011

Burapa Pattaya Bike Week: 11th February 2011 to 12th February 2011

Hundred Eyes Bike Week Pranburi: 19th February 2011

Annual Chiang Mai Toyride: 20th February 2011

Suphan Buri Bike Week: 26th February 2011

Surat Thani Bike Week: 26th February 2011

V-Class Thailand Bike Week: 11th March 2011 to 12th March 2011

Phatthalung Bike Week: 29th March 2011

Phuket Bike Week: 8th April 2011 to 10th April 2011

The Fool Siam Mc Night Party: 9th April 2011

Will add few more later on.

Any updates for the remainder of the year, bearing in mind its crap weather time of year!

• 4 months later...

Khan Kean Bike Week September 3 2011

Event Schedule

Event location: Police Provincial 4 Training Center, Mitraparb Rd., Khon Kaen

Morning session:

09.00-10.30 Meet at Police Provincial4 Training center, Mitraparb Rd. Khon Kaen

10.30-12.00 Caravan ride for kids to the school in Khon Kaen to provide playground and the stuffs. Need your support for book, stantionery, dry snacks, UHT milk and so on.

12.00-13.00 Lunch together with kids

13.00-14.00 Back to Khon Kaen bike Week for activity challenge : Gun shooting, tower jumping

15.00-17.00 Join the largest motorbike parade of the year to town to support helmet law 100%

Evening session:

18.00-19.00 MC greeting and meet Harem band rock music

19.00-19.40 Opening ceremony by Police Chief Commander Provincial 4 and the president of Khon Kaen Bike- Thailand

19.40-20.00 Gift exchange among motorbike clubs

20.00-21.00 Harem band

21.00-23.45 Enjoy rock music from “Turbo”

23.45-24.00 End of event

Event location: Police Provincial 4 Training Center, Mitraparb Rd., Khon Kaen 09.00-24.00

Ticket 200.00 Baht per person. Special free coupon for dinner&drink!

Date: Saturday,03th Sep 2011 Meet the sexiest rock band - Turbo

Event location: Police Provincial 4 Training Center, Mitraparb Rd., Khon Kaen

200 baht entry 'fee'? :whistling:

Just kidding! ;)

Ticket 200.00 Baht per person. Special free coupon for dinner&drink!
Mmmm, I spoke too soon. :unsure:

I've noticed lately that some bike weeks are now charging for entry tickets, albeit with some food and drink throw in. Personally I think these events should be free and the attendees buying whatever food and drink etc of their choice from vendors.

Edited by RusticCharm

This things are getting very elaborate these days, they charge vendors for space. That couldn't cover costs. Some times the TAT contributes money for these events. But, that is not locked in stone.

I agree would be nice if they were free. But, I know the amount of work that goes into making this things successful. So a good time must be worth 200 baht.

But that is just my humble thoughts. They are much more then a meet up for a ride.

They are much more then a meet up for a ride.
I agree! And if they had some decent entertainment, rampant coyote girls, quality bands etc, I wouldn't mind. But often the musicians are second rate Carabao-wanabees. The best entertainment I've seen is at Pattaya Bike Week when Lam Morrison is on stage. And that's free. I know there are quality Thai bands out there. I'd even pay to watch that little minx Tata Young shake her ass.

I'm starting to think organizers just want to maximize profits but I hope I'm wrong.

And I'm cynical, I know.

I agree! And if they had some decent entertainment, rampant coyote girls, quality bands etc, I wouldn't mind. But often the musicians are second rate Carabao-wanabees. The best entertainment I've seen is at Pattaya Bike Week when Lam Morrison is on stage. And that's free. I know there are quality Thai bands out there. I'd even pay to watch that little minx Tata Young shake her ass.

I'm starting to think organizers just want to maximize profits but I hope I'm wrong.

And I'm cynical, I know.

As long as I have fun I don't worry much about it.

And I'm cynical, I know.

Also as far as i'm aware the profits go to local charity's in most cases..

I know from bitter experience how hard it is to balance the books and have money for the charity when organising a bike week event.

Also as far as i'm aware the profits go to local charity's in most cases..

That's good to know. Surin bike week looks like a good bet.

Yes the ride in Kahn Kean includes a ride to local school, they will get the proceeds from the ride, along with whatever we all chip in. Just see those kids eyes when a 100 big bike show up, makes it all worth while.

• 4 weeks later...

Surin Bike Week where would be a good meet up place for the guys coming from Udon. More then likely that will be Saturday. Anyone got a contact number?

Found another same date though

Northern Bike Week Nov. 5 ( Chaing Mai )

It's all in Thai, seems to be Harley related.

Contact number is:

Chrom Devil 081-884-1269

• 2 weeks later...

Rio Et Oct. 29th 2011

Ok they had to move the location as the field is wet.

It's now across the street from Macro.

Two Hotels:

Mai Thai

043-512-277

043-514-044 Breakfast included

Saget Notcom

043-511-741

Double room 400 Baht

Single 350 Baht

No breakfast

You have to tell then it;s for Rio Et Bike week

Nong Khia cancelled