2011 Bike Weeks

saorsa

any info on Southern bike week this year? last year at Saphan Hin in Phuket, 500 baht entry as I recall, live music, free food and unlimited beer Leo. Good fun

I don't know Ride Thailand has several rides in the South in it this month.

Just checked Ride Thialand nothing about Phucket.

They have events listed till December in this additon, either in B the Bangkok region or South

Edited by ray23

event poster

Rough translation of

Phittslanuk Bike Week

Now 18 & 19th 2011

100 Baht per ticket

Contacts:

Dtong 085-535-2215

Bom 081-535-2215

There is a prize of a 400CC Yamaha, not sure what qualifies you for that

event poster

Rough translation of

Phittslanuk Bike Week

Now 18 & 19th 2011

100 Baht per ticket

Contacts:

Dtong 085-535-2215

Bom 081-535-2215

There is a prize of a 400CC Yamaha, not sure what qualifies you for that

Are entrance tickets the new trend?

Knowing Thai mentality entrance will be 1000 Baht within the next 2 years then,killing the goose instantly.

Knowing Thai mentality entrance will be 1000 Baht within the next 2 years then,killing the goose instantly.

The entrance to Chumphon Bike Week was 200 Bt which included 2 small cans of Chang beer. Ahem!.

I can see the entrance prices gradually creeping up towards the 500 Bt mark in the next few years. It's not as if the entertainment laid on is all that great.

If Pattaya and Bang Saen bike weeks can be free..

The entrance to Chumphon Bike Week was 200 Bt which included 2 small cans of Chang beer. Ahem!.

I can see the entrance prices gradually creeping up towards the 500 Bt mark in the next few years. It's not as if the entertainment laid on is all that great.

If Pattaya and Bang Saen bike weeks can be free..

This one is more expensive then most for good reason. But, I don't remember being to any that you didn't pay a small fee. I don't remember any Fee at Bang Sean either. But the shops around the area made a killing. It's all got to get paid for one way or another. But, there is always a Bar one somewhere that's free. One could organize a ride and do it that way. Lot more people go to Pattaya and Bang Sean since they are closer to Bangkok. Out in th4e sticks doesn't work that way. Those events 1000's show up the smaller ones it's in the 100's

Nor sure about the ones in the 'sticks' but Hua Hin, Pranburi, Prachuap, Khon Kaen and Chumphon are all rather large events.

I was at Khan Kean maybe 400 bikes

sometimes the smaller ones can be more fun and relaxed than the bigger bike weeks ,burapa is nearly getting too big now for the area its held in ...saturday night u can bearly move there coz the crowd is so big and the traffic going into it is miles long

It's not right now as far as I know. But, we have a few more weeks to go. I would call those numbers posted before I made the trip. Also keep in mind been a lot of road damage.

I like the smaller ones as well Barry

Edited by ray23

Bangsaen Bikeweek

Bangsaen Bikeweek 4-5 november 2011

Vol. 7

We have enjoyed allready 6 volumes of this wonderfull event ! An amazing event where hundreds and hundreds of beautifull bikes swarm this little village. In an amazing happy atmosphere thousends party and enjoy it all!

The first 6 volumes paved the way for many, many more Bangsaen Bikeweeks Come and enjoy great weather, great music, beautifull bikes, friendly people, sanuk mak maak! Bikeweek 2011 will be early november, so surely mai mee fontok!

Harley Davidsons, Custom choppers, Antique motorbikes, they all meet for a great time and very friendly gathering, if you love bikes, be sure to be here in november!

And now allready vol.7 ! Wow, Bikeweek is here to stay ! In 2010 the Laem Tan area was expanded with 15000 sqm extra!! Please come and visit friendly Bangsaen and enjoy the relaxed atmosphere. No need to bring food or drinks, you can get delicious food and cool drinks everywhere!

The date for Vol. 7 will be

4-5 november 2011

Rio Et Oct. 29th 2011

Ok they had to move the location as the field is wet.

It's now across the street from Macro.

Two Hotels:

Mai Thai

043-512-277

043-514-044 Breakfast included

Saget Notcom

043-511-741

Double room 400 Baht

Single 350 Baht

No breakfast

You have to tell then it;s for Rio Et Bike week

Nong Khia cancelled

Update Roi Et:

Hi Ray,

FYI I rode the bike to Roiet yesterday from Mahasarakham. I didn't ride into the bike week site, but I rode past it, and everything looks dry. I rode around the lake area and the "downtown" area,of Roit and there wasn't any water anywhere to be seen. You could probably find some flooding in Roiet province (somewhere) but you won't find any in the town. I'm a frequent visitor to Roiet, and it all looks normal to me. I used the highway that runs between Roiet and Mahasarakham. It's an excellent four land highway and it's dry, with some flooding noticed in a few fields bordering the highway. I didn't take the highway you riders will take from Udorn, so I don't know what to tell you about that, but my hunch is its ok. Also, both highways from Kohn Kaen to Sarakham are completely clear, and again, I believe the highway from Yang Talad and from Chaing Yuen to Roiet are quite ok as well. I'd be happy to ride over to Roiet with you, It's a little out of your way, but the ride is nice. Hopes this helps.

Seeking more information about the Burapa Pattaya Bike Week... is there a website with info... I am currently in China and would like to spend Spring Festival at a bike week and this one seems to correspond with my plans... interested in location of events and rides as well as hotels... any information would be appreciated...

Seeking more information about the Burapa Pattaya Bike Week... is there a website with info... I am currently in China and would like to spend Spring Festival at a bike week and this one seems to correspond with my plans... interested in location of events and rides as well as hotels... any information would be appreciated...

Burapa Bike Week Pattaya will be at 10/11.02.2012

• 3 weeks later...

Bangsaen Bikeweek

Bangsaen Bikeweek 4-5 november 2011

Vol. 7

We have enjoyed allready 6 volumes of this wonderfull event ! An amazing event where hundreds and hundreds of beautifull bikes swarm this little village. In an amazing happy atmosphere thousends party and enjoy it all!

The first 6 volumes paved the way for many, many more Bangsaen Bikeweeks Come and enjoy great weather, great music, beautifull bikes, friendly people, sanuk mak maak! Bikeweek 2011 will be early november, so surely mai mee fontok!

Harley Davidsons, Custom choppers, Antique motorbikes, they all meet for a great time and very friendly gathering, if you love bikes, be sure to be here in november!

And now allready vol.7 ! Wow, Bikeweek is here to stay ! In 2010 the Laem Tan area was expanded with 15000 sqm extra!! Please come and visit friendly Bangsaen and enjoy the relaxed atmosphere. No need to bring food or drinks, you can get delicious food and cool drinks everywhere!

The date for Vol. 7 will be

4-5 november 2011

when will bangsaen bike week be on now ??? i hear it will be january sometime ?????

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Buri Ram Bike Party.

7th January at the PEA Thunder Castle Football Stadium in Buri Ram. 3 kilometers from Buri Ram on the Prakon Chai road.

All big bikes (over 400cc) welcome. Sports, Tourers and Cruisers.

Last year over 300 big bikes attended.

B350 entrance fee. T-shirt, food and soft drinks/ice included in price.

3 different bands from Bangkok and Coyote dancing girls

6pm start.

• 2 weeks later...