Another Closing ?

Gonzo the Face

It would seem that the PizzaMania in the old Bears Den is either closed now or changing the signs. This is the one on the river near the Rimping Condo..... Thats a nicely done up place. I do hopeits not a closed for lack of patronage type of story.

Anyone know for sure.

The place just across the road, some type of dive something, seems to be plugging along.

Gonzo

Remembering back a few years, our good friend 'Cowboy' used to have the Cowboy Guest House on that site..... Then the River Deli took the spot over and made considerable renovations. Then what seemed to be a succession of others short timers. Same with the the place a little further to the north, now called Bang Saen.

Another of our good fellow members, Kevin ' will remember this one.

G

Remembering back a few years, our good friend 'Cowboy' used to have the Cowboy Guest House on that site..... Then the River Deli took the spot over and made considerable renovations. Then what seemed to be a succession of others short timers. Same with the the place a little further to the north, now called Bang Saen.

G

Could that be the one named Riverbank House Gonzo? Known affectionately to many of us as Riverbank Scouse!!

G

Could that be the one named Riverbank House Gonzo? Known affectionately to many of us as Riverbank Scouse!!

Have to say you got me on that one MFan, Not familiar with that one. But Cowboy Guest House was famous or infamous, as the case may be , way way back in the early days of Lonely Planet. If you know Cowboy himself, a good charactor in his own right. His new place , now 3 or 4 yrs now is across the river and just down from THE Las Vegas

G

The old BD location is one that should have been but never was. To bad.

Completely agree. I guess it was just a bit too much out of the way to draw in either casual tourist walk-ins or the expat bar crowd. Sad.

I was really surprised to the see the signs down on one of the few local Go-Go bars last week , but they were just renovating and a new one replaced it within a few days.

Phew! That must have been a scare! :shock1: