Wtf....Soi Dogs And Nappies

sideshow

Thanks a million, I am still in SHOCK!

Come-on parents of young kids, you wouldn't chuck your dirty nappies on the floor at home …. Why here? Nice one!

Sat in my local pub tonight (Pedestrian road with bars and seated food stalls on both sides of the road) with the two local Soi Dogs at my feet (known for several years), well happy and talking to a friend when……. <deleted>… people in the food stalls opposite are gagging, people in front are moving tables and what do I see…. My two well cared for Soi Dogs playing tug of war, rolling around and EATING a well full with smooth peanut butter Huggies Nappy!!! My mate had to leg it to the bog, I nearly threw up, but to make matters worse (once the dogs owner had put her head out of her stall and split them up) they both came trotting back to me well chuffed with each other and tried to settle down. Jesus… they still had baby s**t all over their noses, paws etc….peanut covered chops, they then trotted across the road to the food stalls……

Anyway, back to my rant……'parents dumping their dirty nappies', <deleted>, in a tourist area…in a hedge, on the road, thanks again……. Please come back !!!!!