Plastic Bags Not A Wise Substitute For Condoms: Thai Health Ministry

webfact

• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

One thought spring to mind when I hear the words Thailand and Plastic bag used together...............................It's just how tight they get the band around the opening. Do you think they employ the same method for securing the contents?

They probably use the food vendor bags, comes complete with the rubber band as well,

I gives a whole new meaning to nam prick

You would want to wash the bag well before use, it doesnt bear thinking about if you dont.

Yes, but what are they using it for first? Take-away or take-out.

The first time I ever came to Pattaya I saw a couple kids trying to use a plastic bag as a mask (to see underwater) on the beach, so this doesn't surprise me.

Bloody hilarious to see one come up for air....DOH! Can't breathe with a plastic bag on ye olde noggin.

Blimey! It was bad enough when the wife found a condom in my trouser pockets.

But how am I going to explain all the plastic bags?

I've been buying those black bin liner rolls - you know, 50 at a time - extra strong.

And as for the poly tunnell .............. I expect I'll be sleeping on the sofa tonight.

Blimey! It was bad enough when the wife found a condom in my trouser pockets.

But how am I going to explain all the plastic bags?

I've been buying those black bin liner rolls - you know, 50 at a time - extra strong.

And as for the poly tunnell .............. I expect I'll be sleeping on the sofa tonight.

Man you are a studmister. I have to party with you. packs of 50 way to go guy. I normally just wash out those little plastic bags I get my street food in and still have to save the rubber band to strap it on.

I suggest that the Thai Government start promoting masturbation. No more STD's, no more pregnant schoolgirls. I make a point of eating cheese before retiring to bed and then sleep on my back. That way I get lots of wet dreams - and get to do it with a better class of person.

ha ha, chuckle, chortle. It's easy to sit back by your computer and ridicule youngsters. I'm sure none of the sage chucklers have ever done anything silly when they were teens.

On a more serious vein, I admire the youngsters for attempting to use protection. ...and to be responsible, an ordinarily un-Thai trait. The article goes on to claim there are condom dispensing programs in effect. But knowing Thailand, and how the blurb rarely fits the reality, it sounds like condoms (free or cheap) are not readily available for teens. They should be. Could quite possibly be administrators/teachers (adults) in those regions are not doing their jobs. Right Wing Christian influence perchance? It would fit perfectly with the Bible-thumpers' oft-stated campaign - to ban condom use.

Christian do-gooders are everywhere. They get financed big-time from farang countries to come and do 'missionary work' here in Thailand. Much of that work includes impressing the locals with their wealth (SUV's, heaps of food from the supermarket, flying back and forth to their home countries on a whim, etc). Their missionary work also mandates they cow the locals in to believing birth control is against God's will, and a bad thing. Many teachers (some of whom administer the condom distribution program) could also be Christian, and by restricting condom availability, are thereby doing the Christian God's work.

Chuckle on, merry Thai-Visa bloggers, but it sounds like a lot of youngsters aren't getting the assistance of adults who should be helping them. The result: unwanted pregnancies, venereal diseases, heartbreak, depression.

Edited by brahmburgers

ha ha, chuckle, chortle. It's easy to sit back by your computer and ridicule youngsters. I'm sure none of the esteemed chucklers have ever done anything silly when they were teens.

You're right of course but.....

Plastic bags? Hah! Luxury. When we we lads.......

.cljuboo1234zp.jpg

Edited by Greenside

Chuckle on, merry Thai-Visa bloggers, but it sounds like a lot of youngsters aren't getting the assistance of adults who should be helping them. The result: unwanted pregnancies, venereal diseases, heartbreak, depression.

Ah, for that I have just the panacea...

SacredHeartJesus3.jpg

Religion. Bringing peace and comfort to millions in a world torn apart by religion.

Many might have the notion that Thailand lags far behind the developed world. How about putting an end to the crawl in the right direction and the country goes into reverse - at high speed? What I allude to is what Dr. Spooner and Eric Idle referred to as bastity chelts. It would be inadvisable to lend the key to relatives - especially uncles.