Hua Hin Bike Week

ray23

I recently noticed the event, seems like it would be a good one, not resticted to any paticular size make or model of motorcycle. So there would be a wide variety, I think.

Anyone had experience with it?

Would be wise to book rooms now?

Like they have in Phuket every year. Some really great machines at it that are worth going for a peek and having a good drink up.

Many of the choppers there are so long they can't go down some side roads and have to go forward and back and forward...to park and out. I think they just put on the longer ones for the few days.

My fav are the 3 wheelers. Some are just beautiful.

I used to go to most of the bike events around the country. Usually anyone is invited but Harleys often outnumber the other makes.

There's plenty of hotels of all budget ranges available around the town. Never had a problem getting a room even on a long weekend (although prices were a bit steep).

Also you've got Cha-Am about 15 mins up the road if you get bored.

I used to go to most of the bike events around the country. Usually anyone is invited but Harleys often outnumber the other makes.

There's plenty of hotels of all budget ranges available around the town. Never had a problem getting a room even on a long weekend (although prices were a bit steep).

Also you've got Cha-Am about 15 mins up the road if you get bored.

Thanks guys sounds a like a fun event and a nice escape from Udon for a week.