Khloe Kardashian and L.A. Laker husband Lamar Odom have new reality show

News_Editor

Khloe Kardashian and L.A. Laker husband Lamar Odom have new reality show

2011-01-06 10:21:28 GMT+7 (ICT)

LOS ANGELES (BNO NEWS) -- Celebrity Khloe Kardashian and NBA basketball player Lamar Odom will be hosting their own reality show, which will be televised on E!, Kardashian confirmed the news on Wednesday through her blog.

"Ok dolls, it’s official! Lamar and I will soon begin filming our very own show on E! called Khloe & Lamar!" Kardashian posted on her blog. "How exciting is this?! It’s been an option since we got married, but we wanted to enjoy our first year in private," she added, saying in that her in reality show 'Keeping Up with the Kardashians,' only "a very small part of our life together is shown."

Los Angeles Lakers forward Odom, 31, of Queens, New York, married Kardashian, 26, of Calabasas, California, in September 2009. The couple have appeared on a number of occasions in the Kardashian's reality show, but the TV personality said a much deeper portrait will be available in the new series, which is expected to launched later this year.

"With this show, we’re putting it ALL out there LOL," she said, adding that her brother Rob "will play a major role in this too since he lives with us. He’s basically like our son LOL. With the three of us living together, it’s honestly like a sitcom. Trust me, there will be a lot of laughs," the reality show star stated.

"Lamar and I could not be more thrilled about this. It’s show time baby!!!!" Kardashian concluded.

tvn.png

-- © BNO News All rights reserved 2011-01-06