Mosquito Screen

bartender100

I have been searching around in Pattaya for some, they must be standard size i would have thought, and easy to fit in the grooves? The maintainiance guy in the building got someone in to measure up, he came up with the price B36,000!!, reduced from B44,000 lol. Anyone got a alternative idea? I have looked in all the usual places. Ta

Thank, a search on Google brought up other threads on Thaivisa, never thought of that. Thread can be closed

or you can just link to them here, so anyone searching and finding your thread will find the others too. No point in having a dead end thread.

Edited by Jiu-Jitsu

Some feedback would be helpful too.

I've seen the previous threads recommending places on Thepprasit but when a mate of mine tried a few of them they weren't interested, they were already too busy.

One did promise to come to measure up but didn't turn up so his balcony doors are still screen-less.

• 10 months later...

Thanks for the info

J. Jarean Aluminum (Thepprasit Rd., Jomtien)

T/ 038 303215

M/ 089 9381590

I called him this morning and he was here just a minute ago, four large sliding mosquito screen door for 5500Baht.

I don't know how much we paid for what we have now maybe about the same. Anyway he said it will be a better quality material with plastic wheels, and will install tomorrow 2PM.

Not a bad deal!, I did not have to go out look for one, just called him and getting screens for only 5500.

I will be sure to update tomorrow about new sliding mosquito screen door. Once again, Thanks for the great info guys!

Edited by playwithmac1