Things That Make You Go Hmm

Loz

I"m assuming that Loz means poor driving habits such as not knowing how to merge into traffic and forcing other vehicles to sit behind them while they offending vehicle tries to figure it out.

And, on the second issue I believe he means someone sending text messages on a cel phone while driving a vehicle on the highway.

If that ain't the case then maybe someone else was right that Loz is starting the weekend holiday with too many beer before he posted this topic. ;)

People who indicate driving around a corner..

You guys are off topic and thinking too much...

If someone indicates before turning a corner I go into shock!!!

:o

sorry i meant just driving round a bend in the road...anything sharper than a 45 degree bend and they've got that yellow light flashin....

People who indicate driving around a corner..

You guys are off topic and thinking too much...

If someone indicates before turning a corner I go into shock!!!

:o

Never trust an indicator. Even my motorbike indicator. :D I hate taking my eyes off the road in front of me to check to see if mine is still on. In the blink of an eye someone will come barrelling into my direction from the wrong side of the road.

I quite agree.... using all those different motor skills at once. That must be the reason why most motorcycles pull over to the left hand side of the road in order to make a right turn... this time indicating of course (to the right) :whistling:

Edited by justaphase

Hasn't anyone worked this out yet? Loz was so pissed off at a "twunt" who stopped before merging onto the motorway that he started this thread from his car after finally getting onto said motorway and getting up to 90. As I said on post #3, Hmm to both.

Edited by ballpoint

Hasn't anyone worked this out yet? Loz was so pissed off at a "twunt" who stopped before merging onto the motorway that he started this thread from his car after finally getting onto said motorway and getting up to 90. As I said on post #3, Hmm to both.

You'd have to be a twanke_r to post and drive.biggrin.gif

I"m assuming that Loz means poor driving habits such as not knowing how to merge into traffic and forcing other vehicles to sit behind them while they offending vehicle tries to figure it out.

And, on the second issue I believe he means someone sending text messages on a cel phone while driving a vehicle on the highway.

If that ain't the case then maybe someone else was right that Loz is starting the weekend holiday with too many beer before he posted this topic. ;)

Nailed it one Mr Forbes.

But sadly I was the twunt who started the thread while driving to school. Which I was ever mindful of given that 16 year old girl who plowed her Civic into a comutervan causing it to spin and smash open killing several of the occupants.

I guess I should have just written, "Let he who is without sin, cast the first stone". But I had my eye on the road at the time. :huh:

You'd have to be a twanke_r to post and drive.biggrin.gif

Exactly :jap:

I am(was) that twank_er

Thanks for fessing up, Loz. It takes a big man to confess his sins. :jap: :D

I hate people who talk on the phone while driving. Or, even worse, text messaging. Of course, stuck in a Thai traffic jamb could give you time to write an entire novel before the traffic gets going again. :D