Where To Stay ?

Whitterz

My friends are staying with me at the moment in Surin, and they are getting the NCA overnight bus upto Chang Mai tomorrow Night.

Can anyone recomend a Hotel or Guesthouse in Chang Mai for them to stay ??

Between Approx 800 - 1200 Baht

Thanks in advance

Dannny

www.google.com

You are a sweet-natured (fellow) Yorkshireman aren't you thaimiller?

[i'll forgive you if you answered after coming in from being out on the lash. We've all penned quick repostes that seemed funny to us at the time but that make you want to hide when you read them again in the morning]

www.google.com

[i'll forgive you if you answered after coming in from being out on the lash. We've all penned quick repostes that seemed funny to us at the time but that make you want to hide when you read them again in the morning]

No the answer was genuine after a good nights sleep, but this topic gets covered twice a month, just google it and Im sure you'll see a Thai Visa topic that covers it or indeed use the search engine at the top right hand side of all the Thai Visa pages.

Edited by thaimiller

www.google.com

No the answer was genuine after a good nights sleep, but this topic gets covered twice a month, just google it and Im sure you'll see a Thai Visa topic that covers it or indeed use the search engine at the top right hand side of all the Thai Visa pages.

Only twice?:o More like four times a month.:lol: It does get a bit annoying but this is TV and the CM forum. Home of the lazies :lol: Oh and making a recommendation would seem fruitless also because if you read the OP's post it's friend departed Surin yesterday afternoon and the have already arrived at Arcade Bus station so they have been out of communication.:whistling: