Sophon Showing The Nfl Playoffs?

BruceMangosteen

Searched the internet with no luck. Wondering if local cable will have the playoffs which start at 430 tomorrow, Sunday morning in Pattaya. They showed the Seattle vs. St. Louis game last weekend, but that was the Sunday Night Game.

No, I don' thave UBC, don't want to go to a beer bar and see a bunch of hungover guys with tattoos from England chain smoking and unbathed. Might go to Shennagins for the second game if need be, 805am Jets at Colts(-2.5 currently, I like the Colts). Live with a bargirl on a tight budget. Thanks.

you can rest assured non of us English folk would be in a bar with this minority sport on. cant you just ask the question with out being so obnoxious. alas the Thais are also not interested in the game either so doubtfull.

God i hope its not being shown anywhere because i think it's the most boring crap game, how could anybody get excited looking at those fagits running around in there lycra

Thank you for taking time out of your day to answer. American football makes soccer look more like chess, make that checkers, chess requires looking forward. I'm up with hopes and making my wagers online.

you can rest assured non of us English folk would be in a bar with this minority sport on. cant you just ask the question with out being so obnoxious. alas the Thais are also not interested in the game either so doubtfull.

Sorry if read obnoxious mate. It's just the scene your countrymen have created on Soi Bouikow has ruined many a day for me. It's hard to drive down it these days without a drunk Englishman stumbling out in front of my path. I don't want to damage my bike. You make a good point, Thai's don't understand American football either so that leaves a very small segment of the local expat community who don't consider black people a minority, just good atheltes who can certainly play the sport itself.

Sorry if read obnoxious mate. It's just the scene your countrymen have created on Soi Bouikow has ruined many a day for me. It's hard to drive down it these days without a drunk Englishman stumbling out in front of my path. I don't want to damage my bike. You make a good point, Thai's don't understand American football either so that leaves a very small segment of the local expat community who don't consider black people a minority, just good atheltes who can certainly play the sport itself.

Gone from obnoxious to partonising...well done..old chap

I lived in the states a while and do understand the game and IMHO it is a boring cr*p game

American football = "Rugby" with pads

Basketball = Netball played by girls in schools

Baseball = Rounders played by girls in schools

The only decent game you have going for you is ice hockey

:lol:

Ice hockey, like Professional Wrestling, attracts only the under educated blue collar types.(think again, the Soi Bouikow, LK Metro, Soi Honey...crowd/type of people)

The NFL, NBA, MLB, and even college sports, which you can wager on in big amounts and toot some coke while watching, are the real deal.

Seattle is winning 31 to 20 now, and I have 10 points, so needless to say, I'm three touchdowns ahead.

Cheers, please mates, walk on the sidewalks and stop parking in the frigging right of ways.

Ice hockey, like Professional Wrestling, attracts only the under educated blue collar types.(think again, the Soi Bouikow, LK Metro, Soi Honey...crowd/type of people)

The NFL, NBA, MLB, and even college sports, which you can wager on in big amounts and toot some coke while watching, are the real deal.

Seattle is winning 31 to 20 now, and I have 10 points, so needless to say, I'm three touchdowns ahead.

Cheers, please mates, walk on the sidewalks and stop parking in the frigging right of ways.

Back to obnoxious again....:whistling:

I actually like ice hockey and consider myself pretty well educated...

You are criticising drunken Englishmen, but here is you seemigly fixated with gambling, and talking about being a coke head.....rather hypercritical me thinks

You are criticising drunken Englishmen, but here is you seemigly fixated with gambling, and talking about being a coke head.....rather hypercritical me thinks

No mate. I didn't criticise anyone, only described what we all observe.

Professional sports is about gambling, regret shocking you. Without gambling the NFL would be shit.

Coke is the drug of choice of the educated, but I don't encourage its use.

As for you liking ice hockey, that is fine, I would enjoy playing it as I did soccer when young. The point was only about the NHL in the U.S.A. which does indeed attract the under educated crowd who enjoy brawls on the ice more than the game itself.

The second game is on Sophan, same channel, top of your dial, Astrosport 2.

:whistling:

No mate. I didn't criticise anyone, only described what we all observe.

Professional sports is about gambling, regret shocking you. Without gambling the NFL would be shit.

Coke is the drug of choice of the educated, but I don't encourage its use.

As for you liking ice hockey, that is fine, I would enjoy playing it as I did soccer when young. The point was only about the NHL in the U.S.A. which does indeed attract the under educated crowd who enjoy brawls on the ice more than the game itself.

The second game is on Sophan, same channel, top of your dial, Astrosport 2.

:DYou can watch all sports live on ATDHE.net I just watched NO and Sea game.:)

You know they are really thick these yanks don't you think?. I have met a few hard boiled in my time but some of these people are twenty minutes.

Not an angry response,just an observation ( Copied from DM article)

trust me they disgust me the same and i dislike them as much as you probably more, i tried the 40-50 (san Mig) baht beer bars but cannot stand the people in there most of whom are English sorry to say. but we are not all the same just as many people stereo type Americans, i been to the states many times and never met a friendlier bunch of people. tried to understand the game cant, like wise rugby. try coming to Mabrachan area some time lots of your average English people not the dregs you come across. hopefully the economy back home will force them somewhere else. guess its your equvilent of trailor park trash

must admit you lost me with the black thing, plenty of black football players in the UK, hope you find some where to watch it, when i lived in Samui some sat channels got it. so best bet is a bar

Edited by NALAK

.Gone from obnoxious to partonising...well done..old chap

"Partonizing?" don't tell me . . . another drunk Englishman! Uh oh, getting chauvinistic here, don't mean any of that last . . . I love the English, the Irish, too, and what the heck, black is beautiful, but drunks can indeed be obnoxious. Leave it alone, dude, or should I say, old chap, you say tomato, I say tomato, all that. Same difference. Good sports all around.

Edited by montrii