Stop Scoff Laws

I think that tighter issues on tourist visas are good. I know a chump (chimp) who has a passport from the UK, Canada, and Auz. He goes to KL and changes books, gets a 60 and then and tghen another thirty at Saphin Hin in HKT. The lil bedwetter is working! He does Journalist stuff, resturant reviews and travel <deleted>. To me he ought to be outed and let a nice Farang guy with a thai wife and kids get the work. I would guess that most of these scoff law wimps are also not paying the taxes back home for what is due and going back and yellin about benefits... Scoff Laws, into the Immi truck with the gargbage from Soi 3 in BKK... I get a great laugh out of the crimie types getting the boot at the airport in BKK. Toss out the tossers!

I don't know what "Scoff laws" are, nor have I met your friend but you come across as quite unpleasant. If he really is doing something so obnoxious and illegal go ahead and report him. On the other hand, he's probably not doing anything so different from a lot of people on this forum so you may need to watch your back.

I don't know what "Scoff laws" are, nor have I met your friend but you come across as quite unpleasant. If he really is doing something so obnoxious and illegal go ahead and report him. On the other hand, he's probably not doing anything so different from a lot of people on this forum so you may need to watch your back.

Agree, what an unpleasant person you must be! Bit late to be starting a thread like this isn't it, TROLL?