Bangkok Van Crash Girl Released Without Bail

webfact

You're entitled to your opinion, but why would you think random was a good policeman?

Personal knowledge of him, but don't take that as I know him because I don't.

Nothing more, nothing less.

5.gif

it is like banging your head against a brick wall mate, to be honest I can smell a social worker, think they know everything when in fact they don't. I guarantee none of these people have delivered a death message to the parents or parent of a child and see the devastation your words cause and watch them crumble in front of you.

but hey, as long as the offender is ok then everything is fine. There is no point continuing the conversation as the person you are discussing with is not interested in learning.

• Replies 210
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

So, in other words police don't investigate IF a person knew the law but rather if a law was broken.

The error of my way was by trying to keep things short, so as not to allow you the opportunity to side track something or accuse me of extending something for no purpose (like you have in the past) BUT clearly I was too brief.

I am well aware of what you are stating above, however I wasnt trying to suggest it as you have written above.

I see you constantly defending a child who is 16 years old & based on the points you were making in relevance to the converstation with random. The point I was trying to make wasnt one about what her knowledge of offences was but a test of whether or not she had an appreciation for the basic understanding of the 'act she was engaged in was wrong'. (& Im not talking specific knowledge of the laws of the land). Whenever Police deal with minors around the world, in my experience & including what happens here in Thailand (sometimes) the Police will ask her questions that pertain to this. To make it clear, it is possible for some people at the age of 16 do NOT have a basic appreication for what is RIGHT/WRONG, however it is more likely that they will. Each case must be treated on its own merits, in more than one way. Of course the younger the child gets the less likely that it is that they will have an appreication of what they did, hence the reason that most countries around the world that I am aware of have an age limit set for the age of Criminal liability. I can assure you now, that if the Police were doing their job properly at the time they recorded her interview, there would of been questions that pertained to this & that will go along to assisting the courts at a later stage . Being a child doesnt automatically excuse someone whos being charged with an offence such as Careless Driving here in Thailand or Culpable Driving in Norway, vehicular manslaughter or whatever you call it in the USA. What definately changes though is the systems in place to deal with the youths that find themselves in these situations & apparently that is what we are also witnessing in Thailand.

I am also able to appreciate that what happens in the one area of the world isnt exactly what happens in another and Im not going to be as bold as to suggest that one country is wrong and one is right.

Finally, I think you will find that random was in fact a very good Policeman & perhaps you should stop & think a little before continuing with your google law enforcement career and imagine what its like to walk just a few inches in his shoes, understand what he has seen IN THE REAL WORLD. Then look at how some of your comments might appear to him. If anything seems clear from any portion of these threads about this entire incident, its clear you seem to have little understanding of what a innocent victim actually is.

I am clueless how to respond to your babbling but lets just make it easy and not to respond to each other in the future as it also appears you are clueless about my posts too.

Nisa you attacked me, because I didn't agree, attacked neverdie as he was babbling, attacked the 'Horrible policeman" This was totally uncalled for, way out of order, unless you knew him during his service.Also a host of decent posts, anything other than defence of the girl is wrong, fact -in your eyes most posters are clueless.

Edited by ginjag

You're entitled to your opinion, but why would you think random was a good policeman?

Personal knowledge of him, but don't take that as I know him because I don't.

Nothing more, nothing less.

5.gif

it is like banging your head against a brick wall mate, to be honest I can smell a social worker, think they know everything when in fact they don't. I guarantee none of these people have delivered a death message to the parents or parent of a child and see the devastation your words cause and watch them crumble in front of you.

but hey, as long as the offender is ok then everything is fine. There is no point continuing the conversation as the person you are discussing with is not interested in learning.

I would have thought as a law enforcement officer that you would understand there are still on going investigative and legal proceedings. Hopefully in your career you were able to process evidence better than you interpret the news. I simply pointed out that several of your points in an earlier post were based on inaccurate or unsubtantiated information.

Also, you don't know me, but what the heck that doesn't appear to keep you from making ignorant assumptions, you might smell something but it ain't a social worker.

I just say let the girl, her family, and whoever else is involved, have their day in court, I never said they shouldn't be punished. And that doesn't mean I have any less sympathy for the victims and their families.

Edited by beechguy

So, in other words police don't investigate IF a person knew the law but rather if a law was broken.

The error of my way was by trying to keep things short, so as not to allow you the opportunity to side track something or accuse me of extending something for no purpose (like you have in the past) BUT clearly I was too brief.

I am well aware of what you are stating above, however I wasnt trying to suggest it as you have written above.

I see you constantly defending a child who is 16 years old & based on the points you were making in relevance to the converstation with random. The point I was trying to make wasnt one about what her knowledge of offences was but a test of whether or not she had an appreciation for the basic understanding of the 'act she was engaged in was wrong'. (& Im not talking specific knowledge of the laws of the land). Whenever Police deal with minors around the world, in my experience & including what happens here in Thailand (sometimes) the Police will ask her questions that pertain to this. To make it clear, it is possible for some people at the age of 16 do NOT have a basic appreication for what is RIGHT/WRONG, however it is more likely that they will. Each case must be treated on its own merits, in more than one way. Of course the younger the child gets the less likely that it is that they will have an appreication of what they did, hence the reason that most countries around the world that I am aware of have an age limit set for the age of Criminal liability. I can assure you now, that if the Police were doing their job properly at the time they recorded her interview, there would of been questions that pertained to this & that will go along to assisting the courts at a later stage . Being a child doesnt automatically excuse someone whos being charged with an offence such as Careless Driving here in Thailand or Culpable Driving in Norway, vehicular manslaughter or whatever you call it in the USA. What definately changes though is the systems in place to deal with the youths that find themselves in these situations & apparently that is what we are also witnessing in Thailand.

I am also able to appreciate that what happens in the one area of the world isnt exactly what happens in another and Im not going to be as bold as to suggest that one country is wrong and one is right.

Finally, I think you will find that random was in fact a very good Policeman & perhaps you should stop & think a little before continuing with your google law enforcement career and imagine what its like to walk just a few inches in his shoes, understand what he has seen IN THE REAL WORLD. Then look at how some of your comments might appear to him. If anything seems clear from any portion of these threads about this entire incident, its clear you seem to have little understanding of what a innocent victim actually is.

I am clueless how to respond to your babbling but lets just make it easy and not to respond to each other in the future as it also appears you are clueless about my posts too.

Nisa you attacked me, because I didn't agree, attacked neverdie as he was babbling, attacked the 'Horrible policeman" This was totally uncalled for, way out of order, unless you knew him during his service.Also a host of decent posts, anything other than defence of the girl is wrong, fact -in your eyes most posters are clueless.

Nisa you seem to be acting like a cheer leader for this girl, at the end of the day she is responsible for the deaths of 9 people, albeit unintentionally, 16 or no she needs to live up to her responsibilities and do time; jail time.

Nisa you seem to be acting like a cheer leader for this girl, at the end of the day she is responsible for the deaths of 9 people, albeit unintentionally, 16 or no she needs to live up to her responsibilities and do time; jail time.

Please show me one post here where I have come anywhere close to acting like a cheer leader for this girl .... I didn't think so.

What does that say about your opinion and credibility?

If you prefer to read fantasy then don't read my posts as I will continue to point out when somebody is stating something incorrectly as you have here in making a claim I am defending the girl as opposed to speaking about the laws and minors or pointing out that something is not true such as the claimed policeman on the board who is sure the Twitter comments were from him despite them being shown to have be posted on somebody else;s account. I have not once said she should escape the law. Each example you mention of me "attacking" had nothing to do with defending the girl. But I guess I am now "attacking" you again whistling.gif

Edited by Nisa