Identification Needed For Local Flights

TheLaughingMan

I have always used my Thai DL with no problem. But traveling without the passport could be iffy if it is demanded by authorities somewhere on the way. But as mentioned, make sure you have at least a good photocopy with you.

I checked Thai airways website (guess I shoulda checked there first...) and it says for domestic flight I only need my ticket and I.D. The problem with this is I normally pick up my ticket at the counter when I check in as it is paid for by my employer. Is there a way to print my ticket before I go to the aiport so I have the ticket in hand to give them with my ID?

I checked Thai airways website (guess I shoulda checked there first...) and it says for domestic flight I only need my ticket and I.D. The problem with this is I normally pick up my ticket at the counter when I check in as it is paid for by my employer. Is there a way to print my ticket before I go to the aiport so I have the ticket in hand to give them with my ID?

24 hours before the flight you can normally find your flight on TG website by using the booking number, this allows you to change seats etc, and I believe you can also print your ticket but not 100% sure on this tbh, I think you don't have to be Royal orchid member for this either.