Opportunity

Hi there,

I am an independent Financial Trader who is living in Phuket. Since certain time I am considering to run a business here or Bkk to provide Trading Education for people who would like to work from a place of their choice and making a living above the average (for Thailand) standards or just to fight low season as they are working in the tourism industry.

Actually I could start this anytime since I got a chance to operate here according to the law requirements.

I have a good concept worked out but finally can´t realize it yet because there is so many tasks involved that it would not be able to handle them alone.

What I would need is at least 2 more people with good computer skills and a permanent residence here. (basic skills about the capital markets would be requested)

I am not offering a paid job by the beginning but an opportunity for someone who wants to operate in a market niche of good potential and for instance independent of any seasonality.

There is no investments required and for the people who want to be in I am offering free education in reverse to their help.

As soon all this can be started as a business this relation will be converted to

a partnership.

I am actually happy enough with my performance but want to do something usefull and not yet existing.

By the years I saw so many people who tried to make a living here with (sometimes good) business ideas and most of them got completely broken or at least had to give up their dreams after a while.

Thanks

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If I understand correctly, you plan to operate some kind of training center for Trading stocks, currencies and other commodities and looking for a partner.

What kind of help do you require?

G,

I am not opening a training center. I will teach how to trade the markets with the purpose to make money on a regular basis, as a business and as a job.

I am trading Commodity Futures and Spreads mostly. Sometimes Stockindizes, but no single stocks though its also not a problem to do that.

I want to offer education by arranging introductions, seminars, private tutorings and support via internet by trading suggestions (for free) or phone.

I am not selling signals.

I am teaching when and where to do what and when or where not.

I hope thats an answer to your question

If I understand correctly, you plan to operate some kind of training center for Trading stocks, currencies and other commodities and looking for a partner.

G,

I am not opening a training center. I will teach how to trade the markets with the purpose to make money on a regular basis, as a business and as a job.

I am trading Commodity Futures and Spreads mostly. Sometimes Stockindizes, but no single stocks though its also not a problem to do that.

I want to offer education by arranging introductions, seminars, private tutorings and support via internet by trading suggestions (for free) or phone.

I have an economics degree from an Ivy League university and have been trading stocks with Scottrade and forex with OandaFX for years.Could I get in on your infomercial wealth seminars on something so hard as how to hit a button to buy or sell?When and where to do what and when and where not?Sheesh!

Conundrum;

If one was a red hot trader with a good strategy, why spend valuable time formulating an instruction programme, when one could be making top dollar trading the markets !?

you know Mooq, a good trader is most of the time NOT trading.

My strategy is not frozen and to be copied but thats not important for someone who wants to find out if he can make it on himself. Strategies need to be adjusted according to the market condition. Its not a cooking recipy. Purpose is to bring people to a point where they don´t have to read and listen to all the bullshit what they are tempted to by those who can´t make it on their own or just want to earn a quick buck.

The Financial Industry is the most corruptive in the world and very related to the Media Industry.

Trading is a business where most are failing who try it without knowing enough.

What I offer is not stimulation to complete Newbies, its rather for people with some basic skills or for those who have the tendency to step into the bathtube when the water is far too hot.

It can be a business or at least an additional income for people with not so deep pockets.

The idea to get rich quickly is very soon forgotten when one understands what the markets are and who is driving them.

I know many traders, good traders and survivors. Those who can´t make it get washed out quickly and either stop it or become Financial or Technical Analysts or Brokers.

I will teach how to trade the markets with the purpose to make money on a regular basis [...]

If you can spend your time making money why do u want to loose it teaching? :D

You live in the LOS, are you looking for a work permit too?

Too many risks with trading?

Why don't you offer your knowledge to a thai bank? :o

G,

I have an economics degree from an Ivy League university and have been trading stocks with Scottrade and forex with OandaFX for years.Could I get in on your infomercial wealth seminars on something so hard as how to hit a button to buy or sell?When and where to do what and when and where not?Sheesh!

yeah really? But still you´re not profitable or what do you want to say?

you know Mooq, a good trader is most of the time NOT trading.

If one is a high earning trader, why muck about doing courses? Why not go yachting or drink Kristal all day ! The decent traders I know spend their spare time going to their stud farms or have naked Brazilian girls in their swimming pool.

...and why not pay one's assistants a small wage!

Are you a Thai national?

Are you a licensed broker/trader?

:D

No, I am a private trader not a broker, also not Thai.

I see so how do you trade, with a e-trade account online or some other mode?

I am working with Refco, IB and Strategyrunner via Internet and phone.

Interesting, :o

So do you use Refco Pro? or Strategyrunner to do your trading? Or the Interactive Brokers Group's software TWS. If you are using all three that would seem a little expensive as the signups are high, but they pay well for MLS marketing of the accounts.

As all 3 are software programs and have all sorts of input output modes and risk management features, the front end being programmable with Real-time audit trails. Using all three would be a nightmare!

Is this what you are going to do is sell us some software and teach how to use the front end, and show us your model? Or sign us up for accounts with the vendors IP networks?

Are you a Thai national?

Are you a licensed broker/trader?

No, I am a private trader not a broker, also not Thai.

I see so how do you trade, with a e-trade account online or some other mode?

I am working with Refco, IB and Strategyrunner via Internet and phone.

Interesting, :o

So do you use Refco Pro? or Strategyrunner to do your trading? Or the Interactive Brokers Group's software TWS. If you are using all three that would seem a little expensive as the signups are high, but they pay well for MLS marketing of the accounts.

As all 3 are software programs and have all sorts of input output modes and risk management features, the front end being programmable with Real-time audit trails. Using all three would be a nightmare!

Is this what you are going to do is sell us some software and teach how to use the front end, and show us your model? Or sign us up for accounts with the vendors IP networks?

I am using Refco Express for Commodity Futures and Spreads, Strategyrunner for the E-minis System Trading and IB for daytrading and Stocks. IB not much during the last 2 years.

More tomorrow if you want, I am going to sleep now.

PCA, sorry to be a bit repetitive, but you did not answer my question as to what kind of help you require.

Another question is what will be the legal body under which you shall operate?

I need someone with basic understandings of the capital market + skills to create Adobe files, Powerpoint Presentations, and the knowledge to build a simple website.

Me and my partner(s) are entiteld to arrange and hold seminars and offer Education. 2 workpermits can be provided.

Well, count me in PCA.    I'm desperate to learn as much as I can (in return for free work) from someone who inspires as much confidence as you.

Bendix....as someone has already pointed out...you are on fire my man!

Maybe I should let you use my Avtar. And in case you are not Australian, well this website will explain all http://www.webcity.com.au/keating/

Warning to everyone:

When someone says 'Lets be Partners'

it means..'I don't want to pay you'

it means ' Come and work for nothing. If it works out I may give you two percent (I'll keep 98%), or if it really works out bigtime, i'll put all the assets in my sole name,- which is actually where they've been all along since we never set up a company'

Everyone has their Agenda. Don't think they are so enamored of you that they just want you on board and are longing to reward you for your services.

PCA, sorry to be a bit repetitive, but you did not answer my question as to what kind of help you require.

Another question is what will be the legal body under which you shall operate?

I need someone with basic understandings of the capital market + skills to create Adobe files, Powerpoint Presentations, and the knowledge to build a simple website.

Me and my partner(s) are entiteld to arrange and hold seminars and offer Education. 2 workpermits can be provided.

hi mate send me your phone number,im your sales and marketing guy,i live in koh samui,lets talk,so many dickheads on this site,who talk shit

Hi to all who showed interest in participating,

I will continue with informations by PM as we should know a bit more about each other and a personal meeting is necessary to proceed. Since you know that I stay in Phuket and all my work is currently based there it is only possible to gather here.

An other option for those who are not in Thailand at the moment or can´t spend a stay here is to use MSN or skype for negotiations. I will send my ids + phone number to all of you by PM a little later this afternoon.

Regards,

Peter

Mooq,

if you want to save the world then go to your garden, dig a hole and plant a tree.

Don´t underestimate everyone who might read the thread not with such a pessimistic and sarcastic view like you.

Another way of distinguishing a farang conman/shyster is that he constantly tells you how honest he is, how he is a straight shooter.

It doesn't matter if you've known him well for months, until you have the CASH in your pocket.

Thailand is full of people like this.

(ps None of these comments relate to PCA whom I do not know. Sorry that these trenchant observations arose during your topic)

Well, my comments DO relate directly to PCA.

He is so obviously an astute judge of character and so full of insight that he thought my (I thought obvious) tongue in cheek expression of interest as genuine that he has sent me a PM wanting to continue negotiations.

ummmm ....

let me see if I can make this less obtuse.

PCA, I'm not interested in working for free for anyone, irrespective of what dubious skills you could pass on to me. If the quality of your posts reflects the quality of your business, I suspect I'd get better value from a trained monkey.

There . . . . . now I feel better. It's been a difficult day.

Well, my comments DO relate directly to PCA.

He is so obviously an astute judge of character and so full of insight that he thought my (I thought obvious) tongue in cheek expression of interest as genuine  that he has sent me a PM wanting to continue negotiations.

ummmm ....

let me see if I can make this less obtuse.

PCA, I'm not interested in working for free for anyone, irrespective of what dubious skills you could pass on to me.  If the quality of your posts reflects the quality of your business, I suspect I'd get better value from a trained monkey.

There . . . . . now I feel better.  It's been a difficult day.

Hmm,

well, you were not the only one who got exactly the same reply to the PM you sent me.

You can join Mooq, you two should open a bottle together.

Beyond that it shows what sort of character you are by replying private and then show off in public to widespread confusion. (though I am still not sure what you mean as I sent only my contact adress)

Anyway, good that you feel better now when it was such a difficult day for you even if I suspect that your whole life is and probably will remain like that.

Hi there,

I am an independent Financial Trader who is living in Phuket.  Since certain time I am considering to run a business here or Bkk to provide Trading Education for people who would like to work from a place of their choice and making a living above the average (for Thailand) standards or just to fight low season as they are working in the tourism industry.

Actually I could start this anytime since I got a chance to operate here according to the law requirements.

I have a good concept worked out but finally can´t realize it yet because there is so many tasks involved that it would not be able to handle them alone.

What I would need is at least 2 more people with good computer skills and a permanent residence here. (basic skills about the capital markets would be requested)

I am not offering a paid job by the beginning but an opportunity for someone who wants to operate in a market niche of good potential and for instance independent of any seasonality.

There is no investments required and for the people who want to be in I am offering free education in reverse to their help.

As soon all this can be started as a business this relation will be converted to

a partnership.

I am actually happy enough with my performance but  want to do something usefull and not yet existing.

By the years I saw so many people who tried to make a living here with (sometimes good) business ideas and most of them got completely broken or at least had to give up their dreams after a while.

Thanks

Hi PCA,

What's up ? (we exchanged a few PM long time ago)

Send me your project details over PM and I will see what I can do to connect you with the right people :o