A Legal Question

I am now due to transfer funds for my condo, however one question- I am using the same transfer form I always use in the Natwest to transfer money to Thailand (car payment / school fees etc). Where on the form do I write 'these funds are transfered for the purpose of buying a condo in Thailand'? - Is it in the section that allows you to send a message to the receiver? - I presume it is but need to know for sure ... if anyone can help!

I am now due to transfer funds for my condo, however one question- I am using the same transfer form I always use in the Natwest to transfer money to Thailand (car payment / school fees etc). Where on the form do I write 'these funds are transfered for the purpose of buying a condo in Thailand'? - Is it in the section that allows you to send a message to the receiver? - I presume it is but need to know for sure ... if anyone can help!

On my Wells Fargo wire transfer form it is: #4. Beneficiary information. I wrote this in the box where it says, 'Special Information for the Beneficiary': FOR THE PURCHASE OF A CONDOMINIUM. Remember that you are the benificiary, so you are wiring the money to yourself. By writing the above it notifies the receiving bank of your intentions with the money. They will then prepare the tor tor 3, which is now called a TEFE which I just learned, when you go to the bank in Thailand and ask for it. Make sure to go to the exact branch where your account was opened.

Edited by mbkudu