Por15

smedly

Smedly.. from past threads it seems that Por15 can be found at boat yards.. so if in Pattaya maybe check out the marine engine place on sukhimvit they may know.. if you find some can you post where. i may need some as well.. Tabiggrin.gifbiggrin.gif

Smedly.. from past threads it seems that Por15 can be found at boat yards.. so if in Pattaya maybe check out the marine engine place on sukhimvit they may know.. if you find some can you post where. i may need some as well.. Tabiggrin.gifbiggrin.gif

I seal aircraft fuel tanks, we use a sealant called "PRC 1422". made by PPG Aerospace UK.

It;s better applied by brush so you need good access to any parts that require sealing.

I can bring some back with me in March if thats any help to you?

Chris

I seal aircraft fuel tanks, we use a sealant called "PRC 1422". made by PPG Aerospace UK.

It;s better applied by brush so you need good access to any parts that require sealing.

I can bring some back with me in March if thats any help to you?

Chris

Bit difficult on his bike tank ( l think bike ) but it's great that you think of one of the guys on the forum with this kind of help. 10 out of 10. :)

thanks guys for all the help, these liquids are difficult to order through normal channels, they could be classed as a prohibited substance by most carriers, will look into it, my tank seems to be hoding up after cleaning it with acid, it was only surface rust after being left for a long time empty