Gas Station Maenam

I used the place in Maenam today, to get gas for lawnmower, 50 baht per litre ....OMG! :blink: I think they are just using drums from PTT & not a PTT official outlet...

PTT use the same drums to fill the Tour boats

Interestingly on Koh Phengan yesterday gas was 32-- baht per litre for 91 although bottles same at 40 baht....

I think Rooo is yanking our chain about MacDonalds :lol: I don't think Maenam is ready for such up scale food.....:bah::D

• 3 weeks later...

The gas station in Maenam is coming along quite well, new covered area looks almost complete.... no sign of Macdonalds :D:bah: or 7-11 being built....

A 7-11 would be really useful

i was hoping they would tear down that gas station and replace it with shop-houses.

The gas station in Maenam is coming along quite well, new covered area looks almost complete.... no sign of Macdonalds :D:bah: or 7-11 being built....

A 7-11 would be really useful

i was hoping they would tear down that gas station and replace it with shop-houses.

Absolutely. Such a wasted oppotunity. :)

• 3 weeks later...

There is a new gas station opening up past bophut traffic lights heading towards Nathon on the left hand side they are already working on the site

I've seen this. And as a heads up for the many many people still searching for a shop house to rent :ermm::whistling: theres a lot of space there and the sharpe word on the street, if there is such a thing here :unsure: is that theres going to be a few new shop houses a 7/11 and a Family Mart.;)

Oh joy of joys......lets just cross our fingers one of them atleast will be a pharmacy and an optician.